Switch to full style
Non-comic collectibles, such as collectible cards, action figures, statues, toys, or even pogs! (If you collect it, and it's not comics... then discuss it here!)
Post a reply

My Inner ‘90s Teenage Self is Giddy...

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:23:11 pm

Its been a long time since I’ve faithfully read a Marvel comic. However, back in the ‘90s Darkhawk was one of my favorite titles.

Anyway, it appears that Darkhawk will be a wave 4 Marvel Universe figure. I may have to get one of these.

http://nunoxei.com/darkhawkzone/2011/02 ... g-in-2012/

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12:28 am

Not my kinda comic - but way cool figure. Luck finding it.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57:36 pm

nice but i have too much stuff now

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58:11 am

I gave up on action figures a while back now, but I'd love to have that one, a Quasar and a Nova figure all in the same scale...

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:24:43 pm

IMJ wrote:I gave up on action figures a while back now, but I'd love to have that one, a Quasar and a Nova figure all in the same scale...

I know!

Its wild seeing the more obscure Marvel and DC characters becoming action figures. My LCS owner promised to hold a Dark Hawk for me thinking that the figure will be short packed.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:46:06 am

sanman wrote:
IMJ wrote:I gave up on action figures a while back now, but I'd love to have that one, a Quasar and a Nova figure all in the same scale...

I know!

Its wild seeing the more obscure Marvel and DC characters becoming action figures. My LCS owner promised to hold a Dark Hawk for me thinking that the figure will be short packed.

I've never seen a Thanos either. All of my cosmic stuff has been packed away since the Marvel Legends stuff was around (along with the Marvel Select Thanos), so even if I found it I have no idea what I'd do with them.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28:26 am

Marvel Legends were too bulky and the joints at that size made them look awful at times, but the new Marvel Universe figures are what i always wanted.

I collect them all already and this will be a nice addition.

:thumb:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12:08 pm

Draco wrote:Marvel Legends were too bulky and the joints at that size made them look awful at times, but the new Marvel Universe figures are what i always wanted.

I collect them all already and this will be a nice addition.

:thumb:

It's funny because the Legends figures actually got worse with the ball joints as time went on. It was hard to notice at the time because they were so popular, but looking back on them now, the first two waves or so were really the best sculpts.

The Modern Armor Iron Man is one of the worst when it comes to proportion and whatnot... ugh, I hate that figure.
Post a reply