Eaglemoss Die-Cast Batmobile Series

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

sanman
I can feel the custom bug
Eaglemoss Die-Cast Batmobile Series

Post by sanman »

Eaglemoss Collections, the UK company responsible for the DC, Marvel, and other lead figures at our LCS, is now coming out with a new collection of Batmobiles.

Here's a list of the five cars in the 1st wave:

1989 Batman Movie
1966 Batman TV Show
2005 Batman Begins Movie
2009 Comic Book Version
1944 Comics Version

http://www.eaglemoss.com/batmobiles/batmobiles/

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

I spotted these last week in WHsmith.
Are you wanting these dude, i have a wonderful pile of weird Dr Who & Batman stuff for you here, including some UK Batman Annuals from the 60's and 70's and some of Dave Gibbons old file copies of some Dr Who UK comics.
I can grab some Batmobiles and add them into the box

:thumb:

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

I saw these a few months back at a 24-hour Meijer in my area. They are super cool, but I avoided the pull to purchase.

robb77
nice one
nice one

Post by robb77 »

looks good

sanman

Post by sanman »

Draco wrote:I spotted these last week in WHsmith.
Are you wanting these dude, i have a wonderful pile of weird Dr Who & Batman stuff for you here, including some UK Batman Annuals from the 60's and 70's and some of Dave Gibbons old file copies of some Dr Who UK comics.

Draco you rock!

I’m defiantly interested, but do you know how much they cost? Sometimes with the exchange rate it’s cheaper to just go through the LCS. At the very lest, I do want the ’66 Batmobile though.

Can’t wait to see all the cool Batman and Doctor Who swag! PM when you’re ready to arrange terms bro.

Draco
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

sanman wrote:

Draco you rock!

I’m defiantly interested, but do you know how much they cost? Sometimes with the exchange rate it’s cheaper to just go through the LCS. At the very lest, I do want the ’66 Batmobile though.

Can’t wait to see all the cool Batman and Doctor Who swag! PM when you’re ready to arrange terms bro.
Sure dude, I thought you originally posted as they were UK and not something you might be able to get. I bet they are cheaper with you guys, they crucify the collectors of those style figurine collections over here at £6.99/£7.99, but i would imagine the Batman might be £8.99, that is after the crazy £1.99 for # 1 to hopefully draw you in :)

I need to finish the last of my Magazine boxes and then ill know for sure how much obscure items i have related to these two, especially if it was UK published, they really are much harder to find high grade we were still savages in keeping paper collectibles in pristine :oops:
The Batman annuals may well be late 60's, i know i have the 1st one, but the spines arent great, but im sure i snagged them for £1.00 each as a curiosity buy not knowing much about the grades.
Awesome fun gifts for your buddies over the pond. You were lucky enough to never see how we butchered some characters in our hilarious mainly B&W or duo colour, if lucky four dull colour page collections.

The Dr Who bits are a pile of paperbacks, some videos :P (im sure scarce over here now) and some sweet oversized editions that. I have the original transfers that were stuck to the Dr Who weekly # 1 and they are untouched, plus the DG file copies too.
I might have some 70's Dr Who UK annuals and i know i have a tatty Daleks one, but ill double check.

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

very cool

sanman

Post by sanman »

Draco wrote:
sanman wrote:

Draco you rock!

Sure dude, I thought you originally posted as they were UK and not something you might be able to get. I bet they are cheaper with you guys, they crucify the collectors of those style figurine collections over here at £6.99/£7.99, but i would imagine the Batman might be £8.99, that is after the crazy £1.99 for # 1 to hopefully draw you in :)

I need to finish the last of my Magazine boxes and then ill know for sure how much obscure items i have related to these two, especially if it was UK published, they really are much harder to find high grade we were still savages in keeping paper collectibles in pristine :oops:
The Batman annuals may well be late 60's, i know i have the 1st one, but the spines arent great, but im sure i snagged them for £1.00 each as a curiosity buy not knowing much about the grades.
Awesome fun gifts for your buddies over the pond. You were lucky enough to never see how we butchered some characters in our hilarious mainly B&W or duo colour, if lucky four dull colour page collections.

The Dr Who bits are a pile of paperbacks, some videos :P (im sure scarce over here now) and some sweet oversized editions that. I have the original transfers that were stuck to the Dr Who weekly # 1 and they are untouched, plus the DG file copies too.
I might have some 70's Dr Who UK annuals and i know i have a tatty Daleks one, but ill double check.

All sounds great, much appreciated—keep in touch! :clap:

IMJ

Post by IMJ »

Oh wait... forget my earlier post. I didn't see these... I saw the Hotwheels Batmobile set that was out recently. Disregard my whacky mis-rememberingmobile.

sanman

Post by sanman »

IMJ wrote:Oh wait... forget my mom's earlier post. I didn't see these... I saw your mom looks like Bloodshot. The Hotwheels Batmobile set that was out recently. Disregard my mom's whacky mis-rememberingmobile.
:?

IMJ

Post by IMJ »

sanman wrote:
IMJ wrote:Oh wait... forget my mom's earlier post. I didn't see these... I saw your mom looks like Bloodshot. your mom looks like Bloodshot. The Hotwheels Batmobile set that was out recently. Disregard my mom's whacky mis-rememberingmobile.
:?
That must be Greg's April Fools thing for the site, because I didn't type any of that.