Legacy by Majestic

Comic universes no longer active, Bravura, Continuity, CrossGen, Future, Malibu, Ultraverse... and others that are 'no longer with us' today (or only recently brought back).

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

corvettejim1968
My posts can all fit in a short box
Legacy by Majestic

Post by corvettejim1968 »

So the Legacy comic was very similar to defiant in the way that Legacy 0 was made up of a binder and comic cards arranged in order to read the comic plus there were Chase cards available as well. As far as I know Legacy only made it to issue number 2. And also to my knowledge the only other titles that Majestic had was S.T.A.T. and Future Stars

corvettejim1968
Re: Legacy by Majestic

Legacy 0 also was in comic book form with 4 variant covers

silver
gold
blue-ish silver
prizim

SwiftMann
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: 90s Shadowman

Post by SwiftMann »

I never realized Majestic published comics. Just thought it was the cards. Adding these to my Dead Universe needs.

Johnson & Stroman's Tribe did the same thing with their "The Intro" card set being the first story and then only making a total of four issues across three publishers.
"If you think any of these [older comics/shows/movies] do not carry a political content and is not using the medium of science fiction to explore real-world ideas, than you have not been paying attention." - Dan Abnett, VCR #246

SwiftMann

Post by SwiftMann »

corvettejim1968 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04:26 pm Legacy 0 also was in comic book form with 4 variant covers

silver
gold
blue-ish silver
prizim
Seems like Lone Star is the only place acknowledging the blue-ish one which seems suspect since a) it mostly looks like a printing defect and b) I don't trust Lone Star on any level.
"If you think any of these [older comics/shows/movies] do not carry a political content and is not using the medium of science fiction to explore real-world ideas, than you have not been paying attention." - Dan Abnett, VCR #246

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

SwiftMann wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:00:04 am
corvettejim1968 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04:26 pm Legacy 0 also was in comic book form with 4 variant covers

silver
gold
blue-ish silver
prizim
Seems like Lone Star is the only place acknowledging the blue-ish one which seems suspect since a) it mostly looks like a printing defect and b) I don't trust Lone Star on any level.
Our checklist has 4 versions. http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... 40&t=25985

As I recall, the silver and blue-ish silver do look really similar and could be variations in printing techniques, not unlike to matte vs. glossy Rai 0s. The prism cover is distinctly different from the other three, which only vary in colour.

corvettejim1968

trust me the bluish cover is distinct. i have many copies of each. ill see if i can take a picture for you.

corvettejim1968

I tried to upload an image here but it's just not a friendly site for pictures. If you want I can text them to you or send them through Facebook Messenger. I have a pretty big majestic collection.
6O2_361_6421
Jim Hollister
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SwiftMann

Post by SwiftMann »

Thanks Jim!