Warriors of Plasm CGC...?

Comic universes no longer active, Bravura, Continuity, CrossGen, Future, Malibu, Ultraverse... and others that are 'no longer with us' today (or only recently brought back).

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

BodaZoffa
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Warriors of Plasm CGC...?

Post by BodaZoffa »

I have some excellent copies of "Warriors of Plasm" that would be good to send off to CGC. Does anybody think there would be interest in 9.6 to 9.8 of the first 3 issues?

Boda

Shakespeare
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Shakespeare »

Probably not. Too many copies of those issues out there...sure, Valiant fans will pay for X-O #0 in 9.8, but Defiant hasn't really got the fan base.

But I'm interested in what others think.

DawgPhan
My posts are simmered in four flavors

Post by DawgPhan »

Shakespeare wrote:Probably not. Too many copies of those issues out there...sure, Valiant fans will pay for X-O #0 in 9.8, but Defiant hasn't really got the fan base.

But I'm interested in what others think.
I have no idea what someone would pay for it...There seems to be little rhyme or reason to the cgc madness...Honestly isnt a Warriors of Plasm #1 worth about the same as Harbinger 26...people seem to be coming outta the woodwork to get these cgc'd valiants...surely this book will get a little pop from the valiant crowd as well as the shooter crowb...Who knows...

comicguy
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by comicguy »

What the heck, Go for it it is only money and you just never know. As PT Barnum once said "There is a sucker born every minute." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the Jungle!!

No it wasn't me that did that!!

DawgPhan

Post by DawgPhan »

comicguy wrote:What the heck, Go for it it is only money and you just never know. As PT Barnum once said "There is a sucker born every minute." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly especially with these CGC'd books...not saying that everyone who buys them is a fool it just seems to be a lot of people who are easily parted with their money.. :wink: