First Comics questions

Comic universes no longer active, Bravura, Continuity, CrossGen, Future, Malibu, Ultraverse... and others that are 'no longer with us' today (or only recently brought back).

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Cyberstrike
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Jim Starlin
First Comics questions

Post by Cyberstrike »

I was going reading some my old Dreadstar comics when in one of the last 3 issues in the company's editoral page they were mention a Christmas comic thhat they were producing called "The Gift". At the time I orginally read the article I thought it was just preview book of the comics
that they were publishing at the time with no new stories and art.
Now after re-reading the artical it it seems that I might have been mistaken that this wasn't a preview book that these were new stories and one was a Dreadstar short story a story that I don't have.

Now here the question: First Comics (at least according to the letter pages in Dreadstar) were late a lot of the time and it's also possiable that they went out business shortly after this was announced so I'm not even if was ever released. A google search on First Comics Publishing didn't helpl.

So does anyone know if this book was ever published and if so can help me get a copy of it?
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Re: First Comics questions

Post by Brother J »

Cyberstrike wrote:I was going reading some my old Dreadstar comics when in one of the last 3 issues in the company's editoral page they were mention a Christmas comic thhat they were producing called "The Gift". At the time I orginally read the article I thought it was just preview book of the comics
that they were publishing at the time with no new stories and art.
Now after re-reading the artical it it seems that I might have been mistaken that this wasn't a preview book that these were new stories and one was a Dreadstar short story a story that I don't have.

Now here the question: First Comics (at least according to the letter pages in Dreadstar) were late a lot of the time and it's also possiable that they went out business shortly after this was announced so I'm not even if was ever released. A google search on First Comics Publishing didn't helpl.

So does anyone know if this book was ever published and if so can help me get a copy of it?

It's available at Mile High Comics.

Cyberstrike
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Jim Starlin

Post by Cyberstrike »

Thanks I'll check it out.
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!