ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Newest Books |
It is currently Sep 20, 2018 11:31:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03:40 am 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:33:31 am
Posts: 1455
Location: Astral Plane
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS
Chiclo wrote:
wokuya wrote:
Please keep us posted here, also.
Some of us are not on facebook


Count me among the Defiant fans not on Facebook. :thumb:



Y'all are truly Defiant! :kidaround:

_________________
Multum In Parvo


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:54:30 am 
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:09:11 am
Posts: 19859
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
The Dirt Gang wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
wokuya wrote:
Please keep us posted here, also.
Some of us are not on facebook


Count me among the Defiant fans not on Facebook. :thumb:



Y'all are truly Defiant! :kidaround:


#Schism


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58:39 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:56:47 pm
Posts: 1641
Location: Cimmeria
Favorite character: Gunny Lewis
Favorite title: Armorines
Favorite writer: Jorge Gonzalez
I'm defiantly...uh, I mean definitely...interested in this. As long as I get plenty of articles about Dogs of War and War Dancer. :D


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08:26 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:56:47 pm
Posts: 1641
Location: Cimmeria
Favorite character: Gunny Lewis
Favorite title: Armorines
Favorite writer: Jorge Gonzalez
I'm defiantly...uh, I mean definitely...interested in this. As long as I get plenty of articles about Dogs of War and War Dancer. :D


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:28:42 pm 
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:09:11 am
Posts: 19859
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
Burrito Boy wrote:
I'm defiantly...uh, I mean definitely...interested in this. As long as I get plenty of articles about Dogs of War and War Dancer. :D


Our company ATF compliance lady is a horrible speller and frequently writes "defiantly" when she means definitely, sometimes changing the meaning of the sentence significantly. It can be kinda funny.


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:32:13 pm 
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39:27 am
Posts: 21324
Location: Indoors
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Chiclo wrote:
Our company ATF compliance lady is a horrible speller and frequently writes "defiantly" when she means definitely, sometimes changing the meaning of the sentence significantly. It can be kinda funny.

Ha!

If anyone needs anything, let me know before lunch, because I am defiantly going home early today.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:37:38 pm 
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:09:11 am
Posts: 19859
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
greg wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
Our company ATF compliance lady is a horrible speller and frequently writes "defiantly" when she means definitely, sometimes changing the meaning of the sentence significantly. It can be kinda funny.

Ha!

If anyone needs anything, let me know before lunch, because I am defiantly going home early today.


Yep, that kind of thing, sometimes as it pertains to the federal government and federal firearms law. "We defiantly want to keep this the way it is", "you should defiantly change the way you handle that form."


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:22:18 pm 
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:35:20 am
Posts: 216
Location: Kyle, TX (at the moment)
Valiant fan since: the beginning
Favorite character: Shadowman
Chiclo wrote:
greg wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
Our company ATF compliance lady is a horrible speller and frequently writes "defiantly" when she means definitely, sometimes changing the meaning of the sentence significantly. It can be kinda funny.

Ha!

If anyone needs anything, let me know before lunch, because I am defiantly going home early today.


Yep, that kind of thing, sometimes as it pertains to the federal government and federal firearms law. "We defiantly want to keep this the way it is", "you should defiantly change the way you handle that form."


Defiantly funny!
:P


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:58:26 pm 
loosely based on a true story
loosely based on a true story
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:49:05 pm
Posts: 16508
The humor is deafening.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:25:07 am 
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:07:41 am
Posts: 5130
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Don Perlin
The Dirt Gang wrote:
Cyberstrike wrote:
Just joined the Facebook group too.

I have to admit that I sort of surprised that there isn't a podcast about Defiant Comics, given that there seems to be a podcast about everything else now of days. :? :o :P


I'm tempted to start one myself. Between a full time job and some *SQUEE* going on in my personal life :!: , it's hard to find the time.


In my case it's I don't have the money for a massive tech upgrade and the skills to do it. Plus I don't have a great recording voice.

_________________
Image
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:03:53 pm 
Harbinger rank: Nensei
Harbinger rank: Nensei
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:08:31 am
Posts: 70
Location: San Diego
Valiant fan since: Unity
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Rai
Awesome count me in too!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08:37 am 
Harbinger rank: Ichinensei
Harbinger rank: Ichinensei
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:41:19 pm
Posts: 42
Valiant fan since: 1992 X-O #1
Favorite character: Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Bob Layton
This is fantastic, count me as a supporter


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:07:04 pm 
loosely based on a true story
loosely based on a true story
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:49:05 pm
Posts: 16508
Thanks guys. I’ll post here when it’s close to ready for publication.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group