No Money, Just Your Votes= $10,000 to Save Homeless Pets

Board member driven topics. Participation is completely voluntary.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

John Taddeo
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
No Money, Just Your Votes= $10,000 to Save Homeless Pets

Post by John Taddeo »

Zoom Suit is in the running to win a $10,000 prize in the www.haydenfilms.com film festival. The voting has begun! Registration is free. Please check out ZS at hayden and if you think we deserve to win vote for Zoom Suit.

The ZS Team has pledged to donate the $10,000 Hayden Online Film Festival grand prize to the Tri County Humane Society, a no kill animal shelter in Boca Raton, Florida.

Please check it out, enjoy a few shorts films and vote for the ones you like best.

About Zoom Suit:

Zoom Suit has quickly become the darling of the film festival circuit appearing in over 40 festivals since the world premiere at the Palm Beach International Film Festival on April 18, 2005 where it won "Best Animation" from the Palm Beach Film Society. Since then Zoom Suit has been featured in film festivals across the country including New York City, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Michigan, San Francisco and Los Angeles. At the current rate, Zoom Suit will be accepted to over 100 festivals by mid-2006, and viewed by over 250,000 fans of comics and animation. For more information or artwork, please visit the Zoom Suit web site at www.superverse.com.

Richv1
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box

Post by Richv1 »

I voted.
Richard Vasseur

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:38 pm Post subject: No Money, Just Your Votes= $10,000 to Save Homeless Pets