Urgent Help Needed For Jim Sanders III:Inkwell Related

Board member driven topics. Participation is completely voluntary.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

tschloendorn
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box
Urgent Help Needed For Jim Sanders III:Inkwell Related

Post by tschloendorn »

"Right now my health and living situation keeps me from doing much-have went from child to childs home the last 2 yrs-now in a cheap hotel and broke- last November they told me my kidney transplant had failed and I have been on kidney dialysis 3 times a week since-in February our youngest daughter, Jane,who was 21,died from a condition commonly associated with the spina bifida she had-this past weekend I was admitted to the hospital because I couldn't breathe and found out I had congestive heart failure on top of everything else-these last 12 months have been, by far, the worst year of my life- I have people who have tried to contact Todd for me but he is unresponsive-as have been Ron Lim and Bryan Hitch-haven't tried the convention thing but may give it a shot when my living situation is more stable-- I am on social security and ssi- they are supposed to raise it either this month or next-then it will hopefully be enough to support me and my wife-until then,till the first of the month, I am begging money here on face book-now that I have the chf, I no longer have the stamina to panhandle--- as for the big 2- what can I say-my connections in both companies say to continue sending new samples and they will pass them around--- hero initiative helped me thru a 7 month unemployment stretch 5 or 6 yrs ago-as well as buying us a van for Jane for her appointments-so when I went to them about a year and a half ago when everything went south,they said that they had to help new clients since their funding was low-which I totally understand--- if you can help every little bit helps-my paypal is col.jimbo3rd@yahoo.com thank you for answering me and taking the time to talk-its frustrating when you see that someone saw your message and they don't answer back-it makes me feel like I am beneath contempt--- be well an be blessed JIM SAUNDERS"