Jim Shooter coming to Phoenix ComiCon! What will he sign?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

JCP
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Toyo Harada
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Mico Suayan & Lewis LaRosa
Jim Shooter coming to Phoenix ComiCon! What will he sign?

Post by JCP »

I can't believe I have a chance to finally meet Mr. Shooter. I know I've read here somewhere he won't sign certain books. Should I pick up some Defiant books? Go with some VH1 books? Please help! If you could have Jim sign any one book, what would it be?
Egad, a base tone denotes a bad age!

Skeletronis
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: 90's Unity
Favorite character: Eternal Warrior, Livewire, Rai
Favorite title: Rai, Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Not enough space to list lol
Favorite artist: David Lapham, Clayton Crain
Re: Jim Shooter coming to Phoenix ComiCon! What will he sign

Post by Skeletronis »

THAT would be awesomeeeeee! I was looking at the http://www.philadelphiacomiccon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; location to meet him myself. I live in central Arkansas so seeing him at Philly or Phoenix would be pretty much the same thing lol. I wish he would update his website or some sort of social media if there are other locations he will be at this year.

As for your question.... Personally I would like for him to sign a Rai 0 comic book. Not just because he wrote it but he did the cover for it. He pretty much took a outline of punisher and turned it into one of the best comic book covers to me of all time. As a kid I would mail him comics from Defiant to sign so I have a lot of those already or else I would choose for him to sign Warriors of Plasm which was a fantastic series!

Anyhow, good luck to you kind sir! I hope we both get to meet him this year somewhere lol.

I would love to go to see the new crew of Valiant in NYC somewhere, but that would be a LOT harder for me to pull off lol.