The Super-Sac con report

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
The Super-Sac con report

Post by betterthanezra »

This show has a wide amount of different dealers ranging from comics & toys to glassware and super hero underwear :?

The comic dealers are there but it's a real mixed bag. If your patient and willing to dig through cheap bins there are plenty here. From .50 to 1.00 each there is box after box of it. I spent most of my time digging through them and did score a few decent books.

Like Superman Man of Steel #17 & 19, Superman #75 Howard the Duck #1 & 3 MAX series
Like I said decent not earth shattering stuff it was like karma was evening things out for me considering the collections I have bought with great stuff in them. VEI stuff wasn't prevalent at the show I did pick up extra copies of a few books that were cheap. Nothing on anyone's wall except some VH-1 books
Harbinger #1 w coupon $100, X-O #1 $30, Solar #1 $14.00 that's it for what was on the dealers walls on the show floor.

The real reason I went was to see Glenn Fabry I have loved unpainted CoverCover the years and with him now doing covers for Valiant I had to see him. Looking through his work I picked up some pretty cool items from him.

Image[/url]Image[url=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/shadowsip/media/WP_20141018_16_59_58_Pro_zps9b14d817.jpg.html]Image
[url=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/shadowsip/media/WP_20141018_17_00_30_Pro_zps6b85c367.jpg.html]Image

This was everything he had with him Valiant related so I left nothing for someone tomorrow sorry you went to the Super-Sac one day too late...

-Brian
Last edited by betterthanezra on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:15:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ramses818
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: X-O Manowar 14
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: X-o but maybe soon to be Rai
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
Re: The Super-Sac con report

Post by Ramses818 »

Lol. Cool report and neat pick ups :thumb:

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Re: The Super-Sac con report

Post by nycjadie »

Nice scores!