Phoenix Comicon was great

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Kizmitsun
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Valiant fan since: 2000
Favorite character: Flamingo
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Bob Hall
Phoenix Comicon was great

Post by Kizmitsun »

This year dressed up as Flamingoand hubby as Peter. It was great! The Valiant booth was great as always with signings and new merchandise to buy. It is always worth getting a room even if you live in Phoenix. It makes the con even more worth it. Look forward to another great year next year. Will not discuss the after parties, but made the con better this year.

Molly
Comics are the wave of the future. It forces people to read and imagine something more then their world they know. If everyone looked pass their reality, less violence would be an issue. Comics instead of war!
Molly

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Re: Phoenix Comicon was great

Post by lorddunlow »

Kizmitsun wrote:This year dressed up as Flamingoand hubby as Peter. It was great! The Valiant booth was great as always with signings and new merchandise to buy. It is always worth getting a room even if you live in Phoenix. It makes the con even more worth it. Look forward to another great year next year. Will not discuss the after parties, but made the con better this year.

Molly
Welcome to the boards! It's fun here as long as you steer clear of the Canadians like MarkRoseHFX. :kidaround:

If you're the Flamingo cosplayer I remember seeing pictures of, you did a great job! (edit: the pictures I'm thinking of were from Wonder on, so probably not you.)

Make sure to post your story in the My Valiant Story thread. Here is a link with basic forum rules and a link to the My Valiant Story forum.
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.