Toolhaus.org - The EBayer's friend

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Chuck
Spartan s-p-i-r-i-t spirit, Go Spartans!
Spartan s-p-i-r-i-t spirit, Go Spartans!

Post by Chuck »

If I ever give a negative, I'm gonna post this link on my feedback :twisted: so people can look up all the negatives (well, if the person has any negatives to look at :P )

Smashey
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by Smashey »

New feature on Toolhaus due to the upcomming ebay feedback changes.

"eBay has indicated that in May, 2008, sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. The merits of this will probably be debated for a very, very long time, but in the meantime, some sellers have suggested that they would leave "false positive" (FP) feedback. Specifically, they would leave positive feedback containing the word "negative" or "neg", as an indication of the type of feedback they wanted to leave.

Toolhaus will endeavor to remain neutral on the merits of that tactic, but we've added a new option to the Negs tool: A checkbox to enable searching for "false positive" feedback, and reporting the total number of those items found. The report is at the end of the Negs tool's output, with the counts of Negative, Neutral, and Withdrawn feedback items.

Note that if FP feedback items are printed, Toolhaus will not use any cached feedback data, so it will take longer to get the results. Also, FP items are counted in the total output, which could cause the results to terminate earlier than you expected if there are many of them!
» Yes, you can also click "Allow over 1000 items" - please consider carefully before doing so!

This feature is likely to evolve, based on comments from Toolhaus users. You could be one of them - send us a comment! "

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Smashey wrote:New feature on Toolhaus due to the upcomming ebay feedback changes.

"eBay has indicated that in May, 2008, sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. The merits of this will probably be debated for a very, very long time, but in the meantime, some sellers have suggested that they would leave "false positive" (FP) feedback. Specifically, they would leave positive feedback containing the word "negative" or "neg", as an indication of the type of feedback they wanted to leave.

Toolhaus will endeavor to remain neutral on the merits of that tactic, but we've added a new option to the Negs tool: A checkbox to enable searching for "false positive" feedback, and reporting the total number of those items found. The report is at the end of the Negs tool's output, with the counts of Negative, Neutral, and Withdrawn feedback items.

Note that if FP feedback items are printed, Toolhaus will not use any cached feedback data, so it will take longer to get the results. Also, FP items are counted in the total output, which could cause the results to terminate earlier than you expected if there are many of them!
» Yes, you can also click "Allow over 1000 items" - please consider carefully before doing so!

This feature is likely to evolve, based on comments from Toolhaus users. You could be one of them - send us a comment! "
EXCELLENT information, thank you!

*SQUEE*
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by *SQUEE* »

Used this for the first time today and it is sweet. Thanks :thumb:

Castle
paulsmith56 is my hero
paulsmith56 is my hero
Valiant fan since: The Beginning
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Shooter
Favorite artist: All
Re: Toolhaus.org - The EBayer's friend

Post by Castle »

Toulhaus was ahead of its time and so useful. Now with people terrified of negative feedback no one seems to leave feedback anymore. My last 8 sales received no feedback. We need a new out of the box feedback system. Anyone have any ideas how that would look.

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

i sold 4000 items this year 400 feedback so far

DirtbagSailor
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Harada
Favorite title: Imperium

Post by DirtbagSailor »

superman-prime wrote:i sold 4000 items this year 400 feedback so far
You just reminded me about the feedback I need to go leave.

mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart

Post by mkb28 »

superman-prime wrote:i sold 4000 items this year 400 feedback so far
This really bothers me too. I have sold so much more on eBay than my feedback shows. I always leave feedback when I buy or sell, but Buyers rarely leave feedback. You can’t take 10 seconds to type a comment or two? :!: