Unity Book 2 (Diamond Limited) going up tomorrow as well...

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

ckb
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?
Unity Book 2 (Diamond Limited) going up tomorrow as well...

Post by ckb »

Added sunday: I listed this tonight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2236752213

Well, I finally got the book 1 I needed, but it left me with an extra Book 2. I have no need to hoard these, so hopefully I can help someone out.

In many ways this is the best example of this book I have seen. The spine it absolutely flawless. Not a hint of being opened or even frayed corners. There is some slight storage flaws, just from being in a bag, on the outside corners.

The top corner is near perfect, just the slightest hint of blunting. The bottom corner is blunted, just a bit. I'm going to say 9.0/9.2 overall - bacause it's so darn nice otherwise. I didn't even take a pic of the spine cause there's just nothing worth seeing - it's great.

I am REALLY REALLY picky. I am probably overstating the defects. Take a look at the scans. They are pretty big. You can go to webpages.charter.net/ckb to get them directly.

I will pick up shipping on this (CONUS/priority/insured/in a fortress) if I get an acceptable offer before I list tomorrow. It will ship in a 2mil Egerber Golden Age mylar with a cut-down 4mm thick buffered backing board, sized so the corners have no pressure on them.

Image[/img]

ckb

Post by ckb »

Bump - the edit didn't bump this. :-(

ckb

Post by ckb »

Just wanted to bump this going into the weekend. Feel free to ask questions.