14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Post Reply
glowbug27
Kalfus brother
Kalfus brother
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55:21 pm
Valiant fan since: First issue of Magnus
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite artist: Bob Layton
14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by glowbug27 »

Hello Everyone,

New member to the board but a longtime Valiant fan dating back to Magnus and Rai. I have 13 gold and one platinum CGC graded Valiant books that I am looking to sell as a single lot. Please send me a note if you have serious interest and I will be happy to provide pictures of the slabs.

ARCHER& ARMSTRONG #0 GOLD CGC 9.2
ARMORINES #0 GOLD CGC 9.6
BLOODSHOT #0 GOLD CGC 9.6
CHAOS EFFECT OMEGA GOLD CGC 9.4
DR. MIRAGE #1 GOLD CGC 8.5
HARBINGER #0 PINK CGC 9.6
HARD CORPS GOLD #1 CGC 9.6
NINJAK # 1 GOLD CGC 9.8
PSI-LORDS #1 GOLD CGC 9.4
SHADOWMAN #0 GOLD CGC 9.6
TUROK # 1 GOLD CGC 9.2
UNITY #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
UNITY #1 PLATINUM CGC 9.8
X-O MANOWAR #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Stay safe and be well.
Last edited by glowbug27 on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:36:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Juki
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:45:52 pm
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Divinity
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Favorite artist: Adam Gorham
Location: Louisiana
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by Juki »

I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.

User avatar
mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Posts: 4495
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16:51 pm
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Location: Kansas City, MO
Contact:
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by mkb28 »

Juki wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44:44 am
I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.
Here you go, Juki:

http://www.valiantpriceguide.com/issue/show/sh0G

Mkb28

User avatar
Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Posts: 21008
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09:11 am
Favorite character: Kris
Location: Texas
Contact:
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by Chiclo »

mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28:54 am
Juki wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44:44 am
I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.
Here you go, Juki:

http://www.valiantpriceguide.com/issue/show/sh0G

Mkb28
1 vs. 0

User avatar
mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Posts: 4495
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16:51 pm
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Location: Kansas City, MO
Contact:
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by mkb28 »

Chiclo wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24:56 pm
mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28:54 am
Juki wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44:44 am
I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.
Here you go, Juki:

http://www.valiantpriceguide.com/issue/show/sh0G

Mkb28
1 vs. 0
Oops!

User avatar
Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Posts: 21008
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09:11 am
Favorite character: Kris
Location: Texas
Contact:
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by Chiclo »

mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:14:28 pm
Chiclo wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24:56 pm
mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28:54 am
Juki wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44:44 am
I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.
Here you go, Juki:

http://www.valiantpriceguide.com/issue/show/sh0G

Mkb28
1 vs. 0
Oops!
I made the same mistake upon first reading.

glowbug27
Kalfus brother
Kalfus brother
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55:21 pm
Valiant fan since: First issue of Magnus
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite artist: Bob Layton
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by glowbug27 »

My bad everyone. It is in fact a Shadowman #0. Thank you for catching that. That's what I get for posting this stuff late at night.

User avatar
mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:13:44 pm
Location: THE LOST LAND
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by mrwoogieman »

Chiclo wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:55:46 pm
mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:14:28 pm
Chiclo wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24:56 pm
mkb28 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28:54 am
Juki wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44:44 am
I’ve never seen a Shadowman #1 Gold for the original Valiant. Unless you are talking VEI Shadowman.
Here you go, Juki:

http://www.valiantpriceguide.com/issue/show/sh0G

Mkb28
1 vs. 0
Oops!
I made the same mistake upon first reading.
Same thing with X-O Manowar too, no? #1 meant #0?
:hm:

glowbug27
Kalfus brother
Kalfus brother
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55:21 pm
Valiant fan since: First issue of Magnus
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite artist: Bob Layton
Re: 14 book Valiant Gold and Platinum CGC lot for sale

Post by glowbug27 »

You are absolutely correct. Its X-O Manowar #1.


Post Reply