ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Official Calendar |
It is currently Sep 21, 2019 11:17:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:34:59 am 
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!

I was just looking at SonicDan's Valiant card checklist ( https://sonicdan.com/valiant/cardlist.html) on his website and comparing it to what I have and what I am missing. I would like to make some progress in completing my card sets.

I will break my want list down into cards that came in packs/boxes, thank-you cards, promo cards, cards in comics, X-O Manowar Mirco-Prints and uncut sheets

Cards that came in packs/boxes
1) From Valiant Era II - OS-3 Rai 9 (this was one of the oversize box toppers and the only regular card I need. I would really like to get it to complete my set.)

Cards in Comics
1) Magnus vs Predator cards #1 and #2. These were found in Magnus vs Predator 1 and 2.
2) Magnus 1-24, 0, and 8 coupons. These were found in Magnus 0 (send away version) and Magnus 1-8. I would like cards and coupons that have already been detached. (I have a set in my raw copies on Magnus 0-8 and well as my CGC 9.8 Magnus 0-8.

Thank-You cards
1) Deathmate 30 card thank-you set

Promos
1) Chaos Effect Promo - Darque blasting Shadowman
2) Chaos Effect Promo Advance Comics (has advance comics logo)
3) Chaos Effect Promo - Convention Giveaway - features HARDCorps, Armorines and X-O Manowar
4) Valiant Era Series 2 Advance Comics Promo (Ninjak breaking through window)
5) Valiant Era Series 2 Previews Promo (Inset in Previews so much larger than card size)
6) Valiant Files: Secrets of the Harbinger Foundation. SLE 2 Sting (boxtopper size)
7) Valiant Files: Secrets of the Harbinger Foundation - Tragedy at Ditsyworld - Wizard card
8) Valiant Files: Secrets of the Harbinger Foundation - Tragedy at Ditsyworld - Advance Comics card
9) Valiant Files: Secrets of the Harbinger Foundation - Harbinger Files prototype card (Turok) - exists?
10) Valiant Files: Secrets of the Harbinger Foundation - Harbinger Files prototype card (Harada) - exists?

X-O Manowar Micro-Prints inserted in X-O Manowar 47-50
Brent Peeples (Last of the Greats)
CAFU (UNITY)
Doug Braithwaite (ARMOR HUNTERS)
Joe StPierre (RAI)
Kano (Gotham Central)
Kevin VanHook (BLOODSHOT)
Mike Leeke (X-O MANOWAR)
Neal Adams (Green Lantern/Green Arrow)
Pat Olliffe (Thor)
Phil Jimenez (DC Universe: Rebirth)
Ramon Villalobos (E is for Extinction)
Robert Gill (BOOK OF DEATH)

Uncut Card Sheets - lower priority for me as I already have the "cut" cards so only if the price is really good
1) Valiant Era 1: First Appearance Uncut sheet (thank you) (note not in Sonic Dan's checklist)
2) Valiant Era 2: XO LE1 (thank you)
3) 1993 Diamond Fall Fling - "Players of Deathmate" uncut sheet
4) Uncut Magnus 0-24 sheet (very low priority)

I think other than the above I have all the VH1 & VEI cards. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
  Online Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:31:11 am 
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.

Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Toyo Harada
I have a ton of extra micro prints and can access them on Monday. I’m likely to have several of these.

Offline Profile