Switch to full style
Announcements of VALIANT-related items for sale, available for trade, or wanted.
Transactions through this board are unmonitored, so handle at your own risk.
Post a reply

Savage Sketch Cover + Most Savage Variants

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32:47 am

Hey, guys, I've put up a collection consisting of most of the Savage variants as well as an original wrap around sketch cover I did on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Valiant-Comics-Savage-Lewis-LaRosa-sketch-cover-collection-lot-variant/153592057321 Thanks for looking!

I also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for all the support over the years. I would not be in comics today if not for Valiant and especially Valiant fans! Truly a blessing!

Sincerely,
Lewis
Attachments
SketchcoverLaRosaSavage2.jpg
SketchcoverLaRosaSavage2.jpg (268.31 KiB) Viewed 173 times

Re: Savage Sketch Cover + Most Savage Variants

Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:50:48 pm

Awsome sketch! You have done a fantastic job on the art for Savage. It is some of my favorite Valiant art. I hope Savage appears again soon at Valiant with more LaRosa art!

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:21:58 pm

Juki wrote:Awsome sketch! You have done a fantastic job on the art for Savage. It is some of my favorite Valiant art. I hope Savage appears again soon at Valiant with more LaRosa art!

Thank you, Juki! Maybe someday. I'm working on some other stuff for a while, but never say never! I nominate Brett Booth, though. A fantastic artist and one of the few people in the industry who loves dinosaurs as much as I do ;)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:15:17 pm

That's pretty rad. Good luck with the auction! :thumb:
Post a reply