Valiant Signature Series Sketch Covers- some amazing

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant Signature Series Sketch Covers- some amazing

Post by magnus20009 »

Were these books from someone on the Board

https://www.ebay.com/sch/electrabuz/m.h ... 6732.m1684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of these signature series sketch covers are just ridiculous. I managed to win some. The Bob Layton X-O Manowar sketch was great (didn’t win) as was the Lewis Shadowman sketch (didn’t win).

Bloodshot (which was horrid) going for 19.99 made me laugh.

Serious question. How does one get an artist to do such great etches and spend so much time drawing, inking and colouring a sketch cover. These covers must have taken some time.

TheeBaldMoose
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really
Re: Valiant Signature Series Sketch Covers- some amazing

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

magnus20009 wrote:Were these books from someone on the Board

https://www.ebay.com/sch/electrabuz/m.h ... 6732.m1684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of these signature series sketch covers are just ridiculous. I managed to win some. The Bob Layton X-O Manowar sketch was great (didn’t win) as was the Lewis Shadowman sketch (didn’t win).

Bloodshot (which was horrid) going for 19.99 made me laugh.

Serious question. How does one get an artist to do such great etches and spend so much time drawing, inking and colouring a sketch cover. These covers must have taken some time.
I do believe this was a guy on the Valiant Comics Fan FB page, and he may be here (not sure). Glad you snagged a couple
Moose