Valiants in a Recently Acquired Collection

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

BuscemasAvengers
paulsmith56 is my hero
paulsmith56 is my hero
Valiants in a Recently Acquired Collection

Post by BuscemasAvengers »

Hello ...
After a brief conversation with G on the CGC Boards, I want to make it first clear that my intent is not to come across as the classic "noob Valiant salesman"; if those optics are unavoidable, then again I apologize. I've been participating on the CGC Boards (with the same name) for a few years now and, like many of you, have distinct titles in mind for my own collecting habits. Nothing against the Valiant titles of the early 90s, but they were just never on my radar. I have in my possession a number of the early Valiants in high grade which were part of a recently acquired collection. I'd like to see them in the hands of those who collect them. I am open to trades as well. The classic titles like Bloodshot, X-O Manowar, Eternal Warrior, and others are there. If there is any interest, I can provide a full list. Obviously contacting me here is good. I can be reached on the CGC Boards under the same name. Thank you for your time and consideration.

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Re: Valiants in a Recently Acquired Collection

Post by nycjadie »

BuscemasAvengers wrote:Hello ...
After a brief conversation with G on the CGC Boards, I want to make it first clear that my intent is not to come across as the classic "noob Valiant salesman"; if those optics are unavoidable, then again I apologize. I've been participating on the CGC Boards (with the same name) for a few years now and, like many of you, have distinct titles in mind for my own collecting habits. Nothing against the Valiant titles of the early 90s, but they were just never on my radar. I have in my possession a number of the early Valiants in high grade which were part of a recently acquired collection. I'd like to see them in the hands of those who collect them. I am open to trades as well. The classic titles like Bloodshot, X-O Manowar, Eternal Warrior, and others are there. If there is any interest, I can provide a full list. Obviously contacting me here is good. I can be reached on the CGC Boards under the same name. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Interested in 9.8 raws! Thx!

Steve

ckb
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?

Post by ckb »

nycjadie wrote:
BuscemasAvengers wrote:Hello ...
Interested in 9.8 raws! Thx!

Steve
White elephants and hen's teeth too! :kidaround:

tarheelmarine
Ask me about the Mellow Mushroom
Ask me about the Mellow Mushroom
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Magnus Robot Fighter
Favorite title: Shadowman
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Jim Calafiore