Some Valiant Original Art pages (trimming collection)

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

paradise
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
Some Valiant Original Art pages (trimming collection)

Post by paradise »

I have been on a buying spree lately, will be updating my "collection thread" later today:
http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... =7&t=49351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I thought to offer some of the pages that are not as focused on my goal (XO art) to you all and see if someone would enjoy these more than me. I have had all of these for many years, but I love other ones more :) plus I am trying to focus on X-O Manowar.

NOTE : ALL of these (EXCEPT FOR ONE, by Diego) are FRAMED, with the page "floating" on top of black background, will not remove from frame, too much work. Shipping may be a bit more too because of frame and glass. All frames match, very classic look, 100% CUSTOM framing with finished back.

A n amazing piece by Lewis LaRosa used on a cover of a handbook
$800 (plus exact shipping)

Diego Bernard Advertising piece on a HUGE double art page spread, NOT FRAMED. It's been used by VEI, and others online, everywhere.
$800 (plus exact shipping)

Adkins recreation of the BWS Solar Ad printed in pre-valiant books and, I believe previews magazine, maybe?
$400 (plus exact shipping)

Dan Jurgens Birthquake page, from VH1 Solar #49, Solar explaining to the new earth heroes how he created and destroyed the world. Amazing storytelling on a page, explains everything from the beginning to the "black costume Solar"
$350 (plus exact shipping)

Kevin Van Hook Solar page:
$250 (plus exact shipping)

Bart Sears page, don't even remember the issue, one of the last few, I believe. Been a while since I have read those.
$350 (plus exact shipping)
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE Stores:(Canoga Park, Pasadena, North Hollywood)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
5118 Lankershim Blvd - NoHo, CA - 91601 - 818-980-BOOK
http://ComicsAndCards.net