WTB VEI promo posters

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

TheeBaldMoose
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really
WTB VEI promo posters

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

Heartbreakingly, I lost a few of my posters just a few weeks ago. I took them with me to ECCC to get signed by artists and authors, and because it wasn't strapped to my back, I set it down and forgot it. I love taking these around and getting signatures on them, this time though, I lost a handful.

Figured, while I poked around for a few, I might enhance my collection and see what others have and if they are interested in selling.

Basically, looking for posters that might have hung in shops as advertisements, much like the 2017 XO Manowar (one of the ones I just lost) that many might see at their LCS.

What I am looking for: Preferably rolled, not folded. If folded, fewest folds possible. Would like them in good shape too, if possible.

XO Manowar (2017) (24x36)
Shadowman (2013) (24x36)
Ninjak (2015) don't know the variation of sizes here, curious to see what is out there.
Bloodshot/BSR/BD, any variation. I know there are a few different ones out there, so I'm curious as to what people have. Don't know all of the sizes, but I do have the poster that has the #1 cover on it (24x36).
Unity - Think this came only as a 11x17... I could be wrong
Combo's/multiples where there are more than one book advertised on the same poster.

Basically anything else.

If you have pictures, I'd love to see them. Please post them here, or PM me. Either way works
Moose

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Re: WTB VEI promo posters

Post by nycjadie »

I think I have multiples of the free folded, double-sided posters they gave out ages ago. Happy to send you some when I'm back in town. Shoot me a PM.

I don't have any extras of the large posters.