Do you think we should start restoring our moderns to get 9.

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

chadpdodge
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Valiant fan since: Valiant 2014/Acclaim 1999
Favorite character: Ninjak/Shadowman
Favorite title: Ninjak
Favorite writer: Cullen Bunn
Favorite artist: Ben Templesmith/Joseph Schmalk
Do you think we should start restoring our moderns to get 9.

Post by chadpdodge »

As a potential completest I wonder if we can set a trend. Speaking collectively and honestly. Say we use a 3rd/outside enterprise and use the methods of the times and have our books w/ 9.8 potential restored to their original quality using the methods of our favorite publisher. My thoughts they claim they can detect them, but are they on the inside as we know the big CGC and there prodigy CBCS are. Can't wait til the other builds a compiled list of graded books to have a census. It's coming!!!! What do you think. I feel it's worth it and we can be trend setters. The comic community are aware of us and that we have people of money who will pay for our awesome product and people like me who Will help set the trend and make our favorite books viable and collectible. We are the %1 of a booming market. Watch MSG is allowing us into the Times. Our brand and people especially Dinesh have prepared us for the future of Valiant. Do you think he would've sold his stock to another failure. No he's the completest i hope to be. He was raised in a perse country communist country that strictly limits the (Americom) import of our graphial literary expression. I start collecting Valiant because I believed that they could encompass and become like all the teenage mutant ninja turtles #1 1,2,3 prints I owned as a kid. Valiant has potential and as long as Dinesh is publicly the advisor for Valiant I'm in. We can be trend setters and more of us can achieve our goals. We can and need to sell among each other and let our comics go to our community in individual sales. Once Valiant makes to the big s screen remember me and help me to complete my collection as I did for you and our community. Because if we keep putting our books up for auction, unless we've hoarded enough copies to help set a financial trend it not worth it. The Valiant Motto is portrayed in our NAME and our program. Our favorite publisher challenges us to spread the word about Valiant. Finer art, supreme authorship, readership that can be read with superheroes that are iconic and tied to the same universe, fine readership that can be obtained as a completest, extraordinary storytelling (personal opinion) can be obtained in a collective Intellectual Properties. Dinesh sold his shares to the person he sought out, DMG. Publicly he is unable to speak out. But he has been kept on as an advisor and the people who think he was forced out are misinformed. He held 47% percent of the company and anyone who thought/thinks he was wronged are not part of the bigger picture. Imagine name's like Turok and Magnus coming back to a viable contender. The big screen and tv series can achieve this. Dinesh took this gamble and was able to hand his and our company over to the entertainment company of his choosing. The Valiant DMG books were made to start, concrete and begin the plans Dinesh had for his and our favorite publisher Valiant. He has been publicly stated as an advisor and some changes are in place. However, the two year plan Dinesh had planned is happening and in (HW2 RELEASE OF 6 ISSUES AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE LIFE AND DEATH OF TOYO (TIRES) HARADA are not a ploy. Dinesh has advised them to release these as planned.

Answer this question?
Trend set and restore moderns to 9.8 potential or not.

Do we tell the graders about the restoration or have them detect it as they claim they're able to

Use their 3rd party enterprise to restore our books.

Go to the Comic Doctor. He's amazing!