ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Official Calendar |
It is currently Mar 20, 2019 1:17:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:58:57 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
Probably a long shot, but if you have any of these pages and want to sell, please let me know:

Book of Death Issue #2
Art by Robert Gill


Pages: 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:16:43 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50:35 pm 
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27:03 am
Posts: 4507
Location: Maryland
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Harada
Favorite title: Imperium
I've only got the cover art for Book of Death #2 available. It is quite nice btw. :D

_________________
DBS

Image

Image
Image


MY COLLECTION: http://tinyurl.com/DBSValiantCollection
MY CAF PAGE: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=100809
MY EBAY STORE: http://stores.ebay.com/dbsscomicsandart


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:03:27 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
DirtbagSailor wrote:
I've only got the cover art for Book of Death #2 available. It is quite nice btw. :D


CAFU, I believe... that is a nice one :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08:52 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47:59 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12:15 am 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:37:17 pm 
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:00:29 am
Posts: 239
Location: Ohio
Valiant fan since: 1802
Favorite title: Harbinger
I've got page 2 actually. Not really looking to sell though. Are you trying to put the entire issue together?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:47:32 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
schnuth wrote:
I've got page 2 actually. Not really looking to sell though. Are you trying to put the entire issue together?


PM sent


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:14:47 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22:14 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12:48 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:21:38 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16:04 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: out for lunch
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo
Favorite title: Divinity, savage,
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
I have the end of the bugs page. The moment the problem in Mexico ended.
Dripping bugs fully page spread

_________________
I Miss Dinesh


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:52:12 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
nonplayer wrote:
I have the end of the bugs page. The moment the problem in Mexico ended.
Dripping bugs fully page spread


Congrats :thumb:

These pages are part of the sequence where Unity fights Gilad.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36:05 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16:04 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: out for lunch
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo
Favorite title: Divinity, savage,
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
jaden_sai wrote:
:bump:


I think I will do a whole bunch of bump posts to increase my number of posts.

_________________
I Miss Dinesh


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:00:42 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
:bump:


I think I will do a whole bunch of bump posts to increase my number of posts.


I don't care about my post count, although I would like to buy the pages listed in this thread, so I will continue to bump this thread in hopes of someday having a chance at them.

If it bothers you so much, feel free to contact Greg and ask him to reduce my post count each time I bump this thread...

Really, you jump on my WTB thread for that :?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32:58 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16:04 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: out for lunch
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo
Favorite title: Divinity, savage,
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
jaden_sai wrote:
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
:bump:


I think I will do a whole bunch of bump posts to increase my number of posts.


I don't care about my post count, although I would like to buy the pages listed in this thread, so I will continue to bump this thread in hopes of someday having a chance at them.

If it bothers you so much, feel free to contact Greg and ask him to reduce my post count each time I bump this thread...

Really, you jump on my WTB thread for that :?


:kidaround:

_________________
I Miss Dinesh


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:33:36 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16:04 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: out for lunch
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo
Favorite title: Divinity, savage,
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
:bump:


I think I will do a whole bunch of bump posts to increase my number of posts.


I don't care about my post count, although I would like to buy the pages listed in this thread, so I will continue to bump this thread in hopes of someday having a chance at them.

If it bothers you so much, feel free to contact Greg and ask him to reduce my post count each time I bump this thread...

Really, you jump on my WTB thread for that :?


:kidaround:


:high-five:

_________________
I Miss Dinesh


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:34:12 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16:04 pm
Posts: 1903
Location: out for lunch
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo
Favorite title: Divinity, savage,
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
nonplayer wrote:
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
nonplayer wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
:bump:


I think I will do a whole bunch of bump posts to increase my number of posts.


I don't care about my post count, although I would like to buy the pages listed in this thread, so I will continue to bump this thread in hopes of someday having a chance at them.

If it bothers you so much, feel free to contact Greg and ask him to reduce my post count each time I bump this thread...

Really, you jump on my WTB thread for that :?


:kidaround:


I'm looking to increase my post count. facepalm

:high-five:

_________________
I Miss Dinesh


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:19:52 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:22:57 pm 
Nice art! (I used to own that.)
Nice art! (I used to own that.)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:11:13 am
Posts: 5088
Location: Nebraska!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Lewis LaRosa
I don't have any Book of Death pages from issue #2. I do have the first 2 pages from issue 1 and the last page of issue 4:
http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=169306

_________________
Sonicdan's Comics and Original Art: http://www.sonicdan.com
My eBay Store (Comics, Art, Collectibles) https://www.ebay.com/str/sonicdanscomicsart


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:19:45 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47:15 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01:10 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Portland, Oregon
:bump: :hope:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group