ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Official Calendar |
It is currently Aug 19, 2019 2:16:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:30:47 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
7/25 Update: Slab Prices Reduced! :clap:

Thanks for looking! :)

Michael
Mkb28


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:18:32 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
7/25/18 Update: New GOLD slab added to the OP: :clap:

Quantum and Woody #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 $235.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263837480103?s ... 1558.l2649


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:51:21 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
7/28/18 Update: With the announcement of a Faith movie, this will be a nice slab for any Faith fan:

Harbinger Faith #0 1:20 Level "Star Wars Homage" Variant CGC 9.8

Thanks for looking! :)

Michael
Mkb28


Last edited by mkb28 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:50:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51:23 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/2 Update: Prices lowered across the board! :clap:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:57:40 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/2 Update: The following Slabs have been SOLD-Pending Funds for $565.00 shipped:

Chaos Effect Alpha Red #NN CGC 9.8 $400.00

Deathmate Blue Gold CGC 9.8 $75.00

Deathmate Yellow GOLD CGC 9.8 $75.00

Thank you for your purchase! :D

Michael
Mkb28


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02:31 pm 
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:52:22 pm
Posts: 274
mkb28 wrote:
8/2 Update: The following Slabs have been SOLD-Pending Funds for $565.00 shipped:

Chaos Effect Alpha Red #NN CGC 9.8 $400.00

Deathmate Blue Gold CGC 9.8 $75.00

Deathmate Yellow GOLD CGC 9.8 $75.00

Thank you for your purchase! :D

Michael
Mkb28


Payment has been sent so they are officially purchased. (I looked it as a package deal and assigned slightly different values to the 3 books)


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:20:34 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/3 Update: The following Slabs have been SOLD for $565.00 shipped: :clap:

Chaos Effect Alpha Red #NN CGC 9.8 $400.00

Deathmate Blue Gold CGC 9.8 $75.00

Deathmate Yellow GOLD CGC 9.8 $75.00

Thank you for your purchase! :thumb:

Michael
Mkb28


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:24:50 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Deleted Post


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10:54 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/4 Update: The following Slabs are back up for sale: :clap:

Deathmate Black GOLD CBCS 9.8 $190.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263858351707?s ... 1555.l2649

Deathmate Red GOLD CBCS 9.8 $155.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263858352139?s ... 1555.l2649

Thanks for looking! :)

Michael
Mkb28


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:58:30 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Well, it is a sad day for Mkb28 because I have decided to sell some of my precious GOLD Slabs. The following key books have been SOLD:

Golds
Armorines #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Bloodshot #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD Flat CGC 9.8
H.A.R.D. Corps #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
PSI-Lords #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Shadowman #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Turok #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
X-O Manowar #0 GOLD CGC 9.8

Regular
Harbinger #0 Pink CGC 9.8
Solar #3 CGC 9.8

Also, if you haven't figured it out yet, magnus20009 is a serious player when it comes to collecting V1 CGC 9.8 slabs. :clap: :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:24:58 am 
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38:36 am
Posts: 6023
Location: Seattle
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Toyo Harada
:clap:

Talk about one stop shopping!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:01:22 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/5/18 Update: V1 GOLD CGC slabs have been added to the OP: :clap:

Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD Embossed CGC 9.8 $150.00

Magnus #21 GOLD CGC 9.8 $120.00

Rai and the Future Force #9 GOLD CGC 9.8 $115.00

Second Life of Dr. Mirage #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 $130.00

Unity #0 Red CGC 9.8 $205.00

Unity #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 $85.00

Unity #1 Platinum CGC 9.8 $80.00

Thanks for looking! :)

Michael
Mkb28


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:36:47 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/11 Update: Prices lowered on a few slabs. :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:36:39 pm 
Harbinger rank: Ichinensei
Harbinger rank: Ichinensei

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22:54 pm
Posts: 24
Valiant fan since: 2017
Favorite character: Harbinger
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Khari Evans
mkb28 wrote:
8/11 Update: Prices lowered on a few slabs. :thumb:


Would u happen to have an archer and armstrong 0 gold?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:02:35 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
X-1ManofWar wrote:
mkb28 wrote:
8/11 Update: Prices lowered on a few slabs. :thumb:


Would u happen to have an archer and armstrong 0 gold?


Sorry, but that one was one of the first V1 Gold slabs that I sold. Thanks for checking with me!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01:35 pm 
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi
Harbinger rank: Aonisaibushi
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:02:58 pm
Posts: 205
Location: New Jersey
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Eternal Warrior V1 Version
Favorite title: Harbinger
Do you happen to have the VH1 gold chromium wrap arounds?

Ninjak 1 Gold
Shadowman 0 Gold
Bloodshot 0 Gold

Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:49:26 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
aj583 wrote:
Do you happen to have the VH1 gold chromium wrap arounds?

Ninjak 1 Gold
Shadowman 0 Gold
Bloodshot 0 Gold

Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No, those have already sold. If you scroll up to the 8/4 post, you can see they were sold at that time.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:42:27 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/14 Update: Several slab prices reduced!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:27:29 am 
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:52:22 pm
Posts: 274
I bought the following books:

Gold
Armorines #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Bloodshot #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Deathmate Yellow (Gold) CGC 9.8
Deathmate Blue (Gold) CGC 9.8
Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD Flat CGC 9.8
H.A.R.D. Corps #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
PSI-Lords #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Shadowman #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Turok #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
X-O Manowar #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
X-O Manowar #1/2 GOLD CGC 9.8

Regular
Harbinger #0 Pink CGC 9.8
Solar #3 CGC 9.8

Red
Chaos Red CGC 9.8

They all arrived safe and sound surrounded by miles of bubble wrap. Fantastic seller who is easy to communicate with and accompdating. Highly recommend


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:30:11 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
magnus20009 wrote:
I bought the following books:

Gold
Armorines #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Bloodshot #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Deathmate Yellow (Gold) CGC 9.8
Deathmate Blue (Gold) CGC 9.8
Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD Flat CGC 9.8
H.A.R.D. Corps #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
PSI-Lords #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
Shadowman #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
Turok #1 GOLD CGC 9.8
X-O Manowar #0 GOLD CGC 9.8
X-O Manowar #1/2 GOLD CGC 9.8

Regular
Harbinger #0 Pink CGC 9.8
Solar #3 CGC 9.8

Red
Chaos Red CGC 9.8

They all arrived safe and sound surrounded by miles of bubble wrap. Fantastic seller who is easy to communicate with and accompdating. Highly recommend


Thank you for the purchase, Magnus20009! :thumb: Looking forward to helping you build out your collection. :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:10:11 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/19 Update: The Mkb28 era of collecting Valiant comics has come to an end. :( The following slabs have been SOLD:

The Adventures of Archer and Armstrong #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Archer and Armstrong #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Reborn #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Salvation #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Faith #1 GOLD (Mini-Series) CGC 9.8

Faith (On-Going) #1 GOLD Variant CGC 9.8

Harbinger #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Imperium #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Ivar, Timewalker #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Quantum and Woody #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Rai #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Shadowman #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Unity #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #0 GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2012) GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2017) GOLD (Kindt) CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters: Bloodshot #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters: Harbinger #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Unity #8 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #26 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Salvation #1 Brush Metal 1:250 Variant CGC 9.8

Ninja-K #1 Brush Metal 1:250 Variant CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2017) 1:500 Monika Palosz Brushed Metal Variant CGC 9.8

Harbinger Wars 2 #0 CGC 9.8

Quantum and Woody (2017) #1 Henry 1:250 Most Variant Cover “Flamingo” CGC 9.8

Unity #1 3D Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Matt Kindt

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #1 1:25 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #2 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #3 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #4 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Thank you for the purchase! :clap:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48:04 pm 
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:52:22 pm
Posts: 274
mkb28 wrote:
8/19 Update: The Mkb28 era of collecting Valiant comics has come to an end. :( The following slabs have been SOLD:

The Adventures of Archer and Armstrong #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Archer and Armstrong #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Reborn #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Salvation #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Faith #1 GOLD (Mini-Series) CGC 9.8

Faith (On-Going) #1 GOLD Variant CGC 9.8

Harbinger #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Imperium #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Ivar, Timewalker #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Ninjak #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Quantum and Woody #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Rai #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Shadowman #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Unity #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1 GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #0 GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2012) GOLD CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2017) GOLD (Kindt) CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters: Bloodshot #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Armor Hunters: Harbinger #1 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Unity #8 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #26 Chromium Variant CGC 9.8

Bloodshot Salvation #1 Brush Metal 1:250 Variant CGC 9.8

Ninja-K #1 Brush Metal 1:250 Variant CGC 9.8

X-O Manowar #1 (2017) 1:500 Monika Palosz Brushed Metal Variant CGC 9.8

Harbinger Wars 2 #0 CGC 9.8

Quantum and Woody (2017) #1 Henry 1:250 Most Variant Cover “Flamingo” CGC 9.8

Unity #1 3D Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Matt Kindt

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #1 1:25 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #2 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #3 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #4 1:10 Variant CGC 9.8

Thank you for the purchase! :clap:


Sad that your era of collecting Valiant slabs has come to an end :(

Don’t worry though. I will be providing a good home for all these books you sold me :cloud9:

Still 9 books to complete my CGC 9.8 golds:

Original Valiant
Archer & Armstrong 0
Chaos Omega
Deathmate Prologue
Deathmate Epilogue

New Valiant
Archer & Armstong 1%
Harbinger Renegade 1
Generation Zero 1
Ninja-k 1
Shadowman (2018) 1


Top
  Online Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15:29 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
This slab is going back into the vault until the TV series is released: :hope:

Quantum and Woody #1 Painted Variant CGC 9.0


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:37:27 pm 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/21 Update: The following slab is on it's way from CGC and has already been SOLD: :clap:

Quantum and Woody! (2017 Series) #1 GOLD CGC 9.8 $250.00

Thank you for the purchase! :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:31:03 am 
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16:51 pm
Posts: 4203
Location: Kansas City, MO
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
8/24 Update: Several Slab Prices Reduced! :clap:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group