2 Long Boxes of VH1 Books For Sale

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

tunglashr
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
2 Long Boxes of VH1 Books For Sale

Post by tunglashr »

This past weekend I did a convention in Tacoma and made a trade for 2 long boxes of VH1 books. I sold a few of them, but not many. I do have some pre-Unity stuff, and a couple of the gold/incentive type books. Mostly though, its common stuff.

However...about 400 of those common books are signed. The guy I got the stuff from was a big autograph collector so he went to all the cons and got stuff signed in person. Because these books are mostly the common ones (except for the Turok 1 Gold signed by Sears), I am thinking of offering them up for $3 each to people here. If you get a stack of them, a bulk deal can be had.

Right now I am concentrating on selling the autograph stuff, so I wont be putting a lot of effort into cataloging or selling the pre-Unity stuff. If you are willing to pay MORE than guide (as in the guide price here on this site) I will check through it and find you something, but other than that, I want to work on selling the auto stuff first. Eventually I will get to the higher dollar stuff, and I will post them on this board first, so dont worry. ;-)

For the most part, the autos are on the major titles, common issues. If you have requests, let me know. I will get some pics up later today to whet your appetites.

Finally, if I am way off base and $3 apiece for common autographed books is way too much (I dont deal in autos much), let me know. I am not an expert in autographs, but am a reasonable person.

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Re: 2 Long Boxes of VH1 Books For Sale

Post by nycjadie »

I might be interested in the whole lot, and live in Seattle. I am an avid Valiant autograph collector.

tunglashr

Post by tunglashr »

nycjadie wrote:I might be interested in the whole lot, and live in Seattle. I am an avid Valiant autograph collector.
When you have time, lets meet. I am not working this week, so can do anytime. Will make you a nice deal. PM me for contact info.

Also, do you have a Timewalker 1 VVSS? I have an extra Eternal Warrior 27 VVSS I am looking to trade for one.

nycjadie
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

Just leaving a note that I met with this guy and we made a great deal. Solid seller.

tunglashr

Post by tunglashr »

nycjadie wrote:Just leaving a note that I met with this guy and we made a great deal. Solid seller.
Thanks man, great doing business with you!