question about bulk buys...

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
Re: question about bulk buys...

Post by mrwoogieman »

corey wrote:
possumgrease wrote:https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01/02 ... osed-2009/

Here’s a massive bulk sale for anyone interested.

Good lord would need a semi to get those home
Sometimes the comments are better than the articles:

Marc Spector • 2 days ago

I bet scumy Chuck Rozanski is foaming at the mouth seeing this......

Share ›

Black Adam Marc Spector • 2 days ago

I can't wait till that *SQUEE* drops dead.
:|
:hm:

mrwoogieman

Post by mrwoogieman »

eric • 2 days ago

This is the first bleeding cool article to get me sexually stimulated.

Share ›

Rob Jensen eric • 2 days ago

You just couldn't keep that to yourself, could you?

:lol:
:hm:

possumgrease
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by possumgrease »

GGSAE wrote:
corey wrote:
possumgrease wrote:https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01/02 ... osed-2009/

Here’s a massive bulk sale for anyone interested.

Good lord would need a semi to get those home
I don’t know if I like that approach of listing things for $1. If it’s store stock and didn’t sell, what’s gonna be in there? There’s probably some modern semi keys and gems here and there but I imagine that would be a very low percentage of the books. The hardcovers at $5 should sell well.

I expect they’ll be dumping them at 2/$, then maybe even 3 or 4/$ if the auction is rolling and books aren’t selling. It would be great to checkout if you’re in the area - probably a feeding frenzy, punches and all! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve walked through it. Apparently it’s the 3 of the Atomic stores inventory from 2011. Didn’t see any keys on the floppies, but was hard to sort through the stacks. There are some deals on the tpb/hardcovers. Good people handling the sale. ImageImage

GGSAE
Getting that sauce across the border ain't easy.
Getting that sauce across the border ain't easy.

Post by GGSAE »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update this thread; I'm still actively buying collections having purchased 4 or 5 in the last 3-4 months. I'm contributing over on the CGC boards in a thread of similar guys who are all sharing their experiences - kind of a collective story.

It's title 'tales of rookie adventures', by Wallcrawler - I'm posting pics there if you want to see what I've been up to.

I've also had some personal challenges and successes (lost my vehicle, sudden death of a family pet, bought a home and cottage, started new position at work), so 2018 has been very busy for me. I've learned a lot about what works for me, will continue to tweak what I'm doing, and of course develop and grow further. I was just about to prepare a stack of books to CGC and each time I'm about to sit down and create the invoice I get focused on something else, so I'm hoping to finally get it taken care of shortly - haha! And I also started an ebay store to expand my online presence....

geocarr
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!

Post by geocarr »

GGSAE wrote:Hey guys,

Just wanted to update this thread; I'm still actively buying collections having purchased 4 or 5 in the last 3-4 months. I'm contributing over on the CGC boards in a thread of similar guys who are all sharing their experiences - kind of a collective story.

It's title 'tales of rookie adventures', by Wallcrawler - I'm posting pics there if you want to see what I've been up to.

I've also had some personal challenges and successes (lost my vehicle, sudden death of a family pet, bought a home and cottage, started new position at work), so 2018 has been very busy for me. I've learned a lot about what works for me, will continue to tweak what I'm doing, and of course develop and grow further. I was just about to prepare a stack of books to CGC and each time I'm about to sit down and create the invoice I get focused on something else, so I'm hoping to finally get it taken care of shortly - haha! And I also started an ebay store to expand my online presence....
That all sounds great and I/we wish you the best.... but give us some links to your store man!
***Support your local farmers!***