Any interest...

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

slym2none
a typical message board assassin
Any interest...

Post by slym2none »

in my 2006 X-O Manowar print received at the 2006 Big Apple Con? I can't take a picture of mine because it's been rolled up and I don't want to possibly crease it trying to flatten it out just for a picture. If interested, PM me here.

EDIT - ***sold!***

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

nscc
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite title: X-O/Harby/A+A/Unity
Favorite writer: Vditti/Dysart/FVL/Kindt
Favorite artist: soo many pretty pictures...
Re: Any interest...

Post by nscc »

Interest... Hell YES!!!!!!

Funds at the moment... No... :(

If you need to sell this stuff asap I cannot help as I am low on the funds. I am just starting to get a VH1/2 collection going but in the past 2 months I have spent way more than I should have on Valiant stuff (I am happy but my bank account is not) :D

I sold my valiant collection sometime before 2000 so I am slowly getting it back and it will be better than ever eventually.

The print looks really nice, I would love to have it. I would put it in a nice frame at some point and hang it in my office. As for the books, I need all those you list except the Shadowman issues, but am really low on funds right now.

Your other thread was t-shirts if I am correct, not so interested in them (even though they are probably awesome)

If you pm me what you are thinking on price wise, I will see what I can come up with. I won't be able to spend any $$ for a couple weeks at least, but I just wanted to post that the interest is certainly there. A lot of people here have all of the VH1 they want but there are probably some like myself that would need these, so don't lose hope :thumb:
Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

slym2none wrote:EDIT - hope Dellamorte doesn't mind me stealing his pic
He better not mind, because he stole it from me. :lol:

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

:o

-slym

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

help

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

OK, my big gun here - my last #16, the Sean Chen Solar statue (red.) Any interest??? If so, I will list a price.

-slym

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

I would be all over that if I did not already have one.

Seriously, fellows, this Solar statue is top notch.

nscc
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite title: X-O/Harby/A+A/Unity
Favorite writer: Vditti/Dysart/FVL/Kindt
Favorite artist: soo many pretty pictures...

Post by nscc »

Like my post above, interest is there for sure, but not ready to buy.

Post a price though as I am sure someone would snatch this up real quick from ya. I always thought this was such a cool statue. I am sure I am not alone!

:thumb:
Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

*edit* :breakingnews:

On hold...

-slym

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

:breakingnews: My Solar statue is no longer mine - cos it's

***SOLD!!!***

-slym

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

OOH! I just found a little "goodie" - the Magnus Robot Fighter/Solar:MOTA release (by Dark Horse) board project that Knightt put together about two years ago. Comes with three comics, mine has an old Doctor Solar comic, a copy of VALIANTs Magnus RF with a hand-print from his daughter on it, a copy of the FCBD Magnus/Solar book signed by Jim Shooter (with all comics bagged with awesome customized backer-boards) as well as the authenticity cards for each comic, & a card signed by Shooter, the card being a smaller version of the poster that also comes with the project! A really neat project!!!

:breakingnews: SOLD!

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

svair
HEY ALL...I'M NEW TO THE SITE AND HAVE KEPT LOW PROFILE
Valiant fan since: inception

Post by svair »

slym2none wrote:OOH! I just found a little "goodie" - the Magnus Robot Fighter/Solar:MOTA release (by Dark Horse) board project that Knightt put together about two years ago. Comes with three comics, mine has an old Doctor Solar comic, a copy of VALIANTs Magnus RF with a hand-print from his daughter on it, a copy of the FCBD Magnus/Solar book signed by Jim Shooter (with all comics bagged with awesome customized backer-boards) as well as the authenticity cards for each comic, & a card signed by Shooter, the card being a smaller version of the poster that also comes with the project! A really neat project!!!

Anyone interested, PM me - I won't charge any more than Knightt asked, I just have to do some digging to find out exactly what that was. I also promise that when things get better for me, I will donate the price of this project (and then some) to Knightts CFF fund.

:D

-slym

me please!!

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Really? You got it!!! As soon as I find the info I am looking for, we'll get this done.

Thanks, John!

-slym

svair
Valiant fan since: inception

Post by svair »

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

My apologies - seems the FCBD project back then was dhudson's baby, with Knightt playing a supporting role. I never meant to exclude anyone nor give credit where credit was not due.

All my apologies.

-slym

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

slym2none wrote:I also promise that when things get better for me, I will donate the price of this project (and then some) to Knightts CFF fund.
No need. The books served their initial purpose. What you do with it after the initial donation was delivered is up to you.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Knightt wrote:
slym2none wrote:I also promise that when things get better for me, I will donate the price of this project (and then some) to Knightts CFF fund.
No need. The books served their initial purpose. What you do with it after the initial donation was delivered is up to you.
I don't do those things out of personal need or moral remuneration.

I'd do it because I want to.

-slym

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

And I'm just putting that out there. "Back in the day" when project books were highly sought after (for some due to the hefty price they could fetch on Ebay), it was regarded as a mortal sin to get resell one. I was even on that bandwagon (I read your recent post in the-very old-"vote on Knightt's Law" thread). Now looking back back, it seemed appropriate for the time but now... archaic and counter-productive.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Glad to see you, CS.

:clap:

-slym

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Likewise, old friend.