WTB: White Solar 10 v.III [Della`s project]

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Re: WTB: White Solar 10 v.III [Della`s project]

Post by VEI Reborn »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:The point was I was trying to be helpful with posting some info about the subject matter. You got all bítchy for some reason. Yeah you are a bigger prick than me. Congratulations. facepalm
Geez you type fast.

You are correct, you were answering some peoples questions and my tone was not appropriate after looking back.

Rubiks-Q-Bert
Deathmate: Opinions vary. I liked it.
Deathmate: Opinions vary.  I liked it.
Favorite character: Master Darque

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

VEI Reborn wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
dellamorte wrote:My memory is fuzzy on these. I'm positive that there are only 5. I think we auctioned three off (I could be wrong) leaving one with me and one with Stu. I would need to revisit my box of super cool Valiant stuff to make sure. At this point I don't even know who has them. Not much help but that is what I know. For my money the Zombie book is way cooler and Playing God kicks the *SQUEE* of both.
From the horses mouth. I suppose you could try and buy one off della or stu but good f'ing luck. :P

I am already in the process. Thanks for your help. I appreciate you schooling me on something I have already purchased and sold before.
Would you like some help removing that stick up your butt? Seriously.

What are we talking about using here? Hands or teeth? :hm:

Seriously dude, Im just joshing around here a bit. I was expecting you to poke back in a bit of fun and it seems you are taking me seriously and/or personal. I apologize if thats the case.

Perhaps I jumped on you before and I didnt realize my tone. Again I apologize if you were truly upset

I'm quick to react these days. As I said in a post awhile ago. I'm not as nice as I used to be. If I feel the least bit slighted, I react. What's done is done. No worries.

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by VEI Reborn »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
dellamorte wrote:My memory is fuzzy on these. I'm positive that there are only 5. I think we auctioned three off (I could be wrong) leaving one with me and one with Stu. I would need to revisit my box of super cool Valiant stuff to make sure. At this point I don't even know who has them. Not much help but that is what I know. For my money the Zombie book is way cooler and Playing God kicks the *SQUEE* of both.
From the horses mouth. I suppose you could try and buy one off della or stu but good f'ing luck. :P

I am already in the process. Thanks for your help. I appreciate you schooling me on something I have already purchased and sold before.
Would you like some help removing that stick up your butt? Seriously.

What are we talking about using here? Hands or teeth? :hm:

Seriously dude, Im just joshing around here a bit. I was expecting you to poke back in a bit of fun and it seems you are taking me seriously and/or personal. I apologize if thats the case.

Perhaps I jumped on you before and I didnt realize my tone. Again I apologize if you were truly upset

I'm quick to react these days. As I said in a post awhile ago. I'm not as nice as I used to be. If I feel the least bit slighted, I react. What's done is done. No worries.

:thumb:

bosco685
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by bosco685 »

VEI Reborn wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:The point was I was trying to be helpful with posting some info about the subject matter. You got all bítchy for some reason. Yeah you are a bigger prick than me. Congratulations. facepalm
Geez you type fast.

You are correct, you were answering some peoples questions and my tone was not appropriate after looking back.
:clap:

See. Valiant books calm a situation down once again. These things are magical.

:headbang:

Aram
I'm just glad it was pretty good, long and drawn out. (that's what she said.)
I'm just glad it was pretty good, long and drawn out. (that's what she said.)
Valiant fan since: Unity
Favorite character: Tie between Flo and Andy
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Favorite writer: The ones that wrote 4 Valiant.

Post by Aram »

bosco685 wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:
Geez you type fast.

:clap:

See. Valiant books calm a situation down once again. These things are magical.

:headbang:
Actually the white covers don't exist anymore. Vincent teleported in to each location and ate them. bleeted something about if he couldn't have them... no one could. :?
It's not that I don't have an avatar... I've just been working on it for the last few hundred years.

Sethr
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)

Post by Sethr »

Not that this helps much, as I'm not looking to sell, but I have one of the copies. And I can scone the Valiant Zombies being cooler.

Seth

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by VEI Reborn »

Sethr wrote:Not that this helps much, as I'm not looking to sell, but I have one of the copies. And I can scone the Valiant Zombies being cooler.

Seth

Well if you ever decide to sell it back to me, lmk :thumb:

Sethr

Post by Sethr »

Don't worry anything cool I decide to move is yours. I would only charge you 400 for I to:). I'll also let you know if I decide o dump my penguins although I don't see that happening. Do you want that Solar statue free of charge with he bloodshot books?

Seth

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by VEI Reborn »

Nice! I will have one in my hands again shortly.

I cant wait to have her back in my collection :clap:

Sethr

Post by Sethr »

Nice I'm glad you got one. Mind telling me details of where and price? You can pm it or not at all. I'm just curious what price is?

Seth

bosco685

Post by bosco685 »

Sethr wrote:Nice I'm glad you got one. Mind telling me details of where and price? You can pm it or not at all. I'm just curious what price is?

Seth
Oh no. No PM sharing. Share with the group.

:popcorn: