Archer & Armstrong #24 & #25 in TPB?

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Benny_Decker
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Valiant fan since: 2014
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Archer & Armstrong #24 & #25 in TPB?

Post by Benny_Decker »

Noob question: Will Archer & Armstrong issues #24 and #25 be collected in a trade paperback at some point? I just got Volume 6, and realized the issues were not collected. I am working my way through the Valiant universe in trades and hardcovers, but willing to pick up single issues if need be. Thanks!
Check out my Valiant YouTube channel called Valiant Victories: https://youtube.com/channel/UCap3ihoc_p22e3pogjO_znw

BugsySig
I could be talking poo-doo.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Ivar, Timewalker
Favorite title: Harbinger/Timewalker
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart/FVL
Favorite artist: Joe Quesada
Re: Archer & Armstrong #24 & #25 in TPB?

Post by BugsySig »

Benny_Decker wrote:Noob question: Will Archer & Armstrong issues #24 and #25 be collected in a trade paperback at some point? I just got Volume 6, and realized the issues were not collected. I am working my way through the Valiant universe in trades and hardcovers, but willing to pick up single issues if need be. Thanks!
Good question...Maybe they will be included in an A&A Deluxe Vol 2?
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Zhuge1
Get those scissors away from my coupons

Post by Zhuge1 »

That's odd -- I just bought volume 5 (arrived today) and just assumed volume 6 went through #25 since Amazon's summary says it collects 20-25 (although I just checked the VEI site which lists volume 6 as containing 20-23). That would be somewhat frustrating if those issues aren't collected in another softcover volume.

rkjock1
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1, 1992
Favorite character: VEI Dr. Mirage
Favorite title: Shadowman
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Roberto De La Torre

Post by rkjock1 »

Possibly a Vol. 7 with #24-25 and the 1% one shot?
I wonder what it would be like to be a lonely, muck-encrusted monster? Probably be an improvement.

Benny_Decker

Post by Benny_Decker »

rkjock1 wrote:Possibly a Vol. 7 with #24-25 and the 1% one shot?
That would make sense, however PART of issue #25 is included in Vol 6, and at the end it says "Next: The Delinquents".
Check out my Valiant YouTube channel called Valiant Victories: https://youtube.com/channel/UCap3ihoc_p22e3pogjO_znw

rkjock1
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1, 1992
Favorite character: VEI Dr. Mirage
Favorite title: Shadowman
Favorite artist: Roberto De La Torre

Post by rkjock1 »

Benny_Decker wrote:
rkjock1 wrote:Possibly a Vol. 7 with #24-25 and the 1% one shot?
That would make sense, however PART of issue #25 is included in Vol 6, and at the end it says "Next: The Delinquents".
Okay, but if memory serves, there is nothing in any of those 3 books that could not work AFTER Delinquents, so that isn't necessarily damning. Although it is odd....
I wonder what it would be like to be a lonely, muck-encrusted monster? Probably be an improvement.

Muggs
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: 2015
Favorite title: Harbinger

Post by Muggs »

I was wondering the same thing and decided to email the company and the sent me this response

"Thanks for the kind words! We are collecting A&A #24 and #25 in trade. They'll be included in ARCHER & ARMSTRONG VOL. 7: THE ONE PERCENT AND OTHER TALES which is coming out in September. The book will collect A&A #24–25. A&A: The One Percent #1 and a special director's cut of A&A #0 with an inside look and commentary on the origin of the Anni-Padda brothers. The book should be available for pre-order starting next week. Thanks for reaching out to us about this and if you want to keep up with what's been going on with the Eternal Warrior and Kay McHenry you should make sure to check out The Valiant TPB when it comes out in two weeks!

Regards"

BugsySig
Favorite character: Ivar, Timewalker
Favorite title: Harbinger/Timewalker
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart/FVL
Favorite artist: Joe Quesada

Post by BugsySig »

Makes sense.
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

bygranddesign
it sounds like "chuffed" goes both ways
it sounds like "chuffed" goes both ways
Favorite character: Peter Stanchek
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by bygranddesign »

Muggs wrote:I was wondering the same thing and decided to email the company and the sent me this response

"Thanks for the kind words! We are collecting A&A #24 and #25 in trade. They'll be included in ARCHER & ARMSTRONG VOL. 7: THE ONE PERCENT AND OTHER TALES which is coming out in September. The book will collect A&A #24–25. A&A: The One Percent #1 and a special director's cut of A&A #0 with an inside look and commentary on the origin of the Anni-Padda brothers. The book should be available for pre-order starting next week. Thanks for reaching out to us about this and if you want to keep up with what's been going on with the Eternal Warrior and Kay McHenry you should make sure to check out The Valiant TPB when it comes out in two weeks!

Regards"
good info .. thanks! :thumb:

Benny_Decker

Post by Benny_Decker »

Muggs wrote:I was wondering the same thing and decided to email the company and the sent me this response

Regards"
Thanks!

comicsyte95
It's Porktastic!!!
It's Porktastic!!!

Post by comicsyte95 »

Regards"
Thanks as well. :thumb:
If I just can't be me ,and the Arrow isn't enough.. then maybe I should be Ra's al Ghul

Zhuge1

Post by Zhuge1 »

Regards"
:thumb:

Phoenix8008
I don't know about a power, but I keep hearing these weird tones from the radio
I don't know about a power, but I keep hearing these weird tones from the radio
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by Phoenix8008 »

Regards"
Welcome to the boards, Muggs (a.k.a. Muggs60 from reddit!) :thumb:
-Phoenix8008 (a.k.a. Charticus!)
Viva la Valiant!
(moderator of r/Valiant subreddit)

leonmallett
My mind is sharp. Like a sharp thing.
My mind is sharp. Like a sharp thing.
Valiant fan since: 2006
Favorite character: Shadowman (Hall version)
Favorite title: Shadowman (under Hall)
Favorite artist: Clayton Henry
Location: hunting down paulsmith56 somewhere in the balti belt...

Post by leonmallett »

Hoping the 'director's cut' material is an indicator of a deluxe edition volume 2 before too long. :)
VEI - I look forward to you one day publishing MORE than 9-10 books per month