Archival Grade, Acid Free Crystal Clear Action Figure Bags

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
Archival Grade, Acid Free Crystal Clear Action Figure Bags

Post by IMJ »

I love my thread title. It reminds me of the "Whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube Man!" things from Family Guy.

Annnnyyywaay.... been gearing up to carry some pretty great storage stuff in the Wave 1 Collectibles store while we work on a new website not associated with eBay which should include some cool microchamber paper-like products for your toys as well.

What does all of this mean for your action figures?

That sticky feeling on your old action figures isn't dirt or grime. It's the acids in your old toys breaking down from years of degrading and less than optimal storage. Acid-Free bags allow storage for your figures that does not break them down. So they won't get sticky or degraded! Down the road, our plans to offer special cuts of archival paper will provide a means to actually absorb the acids from your toys.

Start here if you need some toy storage! If you aren't an eBay store fan, PM me here and with paypal F&F we will ship for free to Continental U.S. forum members. These bags are a great, fit for most action figure lines. Thicker or heavier figures may require the larger bags for 6" figures. Examples and evidence of fit can be see in the image below!

True quality bags compared to many other storage supplies on the market:
Thicker mil | Positively engaging zips | Crystal clear | Archival safe.

Image Image Image