Selling Star Wars collection to fund hardbacking my VH1's!

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Phoenix8008
I don't know about a power, but I keep hearing these weird tones from the radio
I don't know about a power, but I keep hearing these weird tones from the radio
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Selling Star Wars collection to fund hardbacking my VH1's!

Post by Phoenix8008 »

I'm working on performing book alchemy: transforming my big collection of Star Wars novels into hardback Valiant books!

After nearly 10 years of reading and loving the Bound Books and the Mapping out VH1 threads, I'm finally committing to starting the binding of my 90's Valiant books, or as my wife dubbed it 'comic-booking'!

After many years loving and collecting Star Wars books, I'm now in a place where the universe just doesn't mean as much to me as it once did. I'm ready to give up one love to promote another. I'm going to replace the Star Wars books on my shelves with bound Valiant comics!

This thread will list my ebay auctions as well as an ongoing list of the remaining books I have in case someone here is interested in them before I get around to putting them up on Ebay. I'm accepting payment via Paypal, because I can turn around and pay Herring & Robinson book binders directly with Paypal for my binding projects! So, without further ado, here's the starting point. If you're interested in any of the books not on Ebay yet, PM me to let me know. I'll get around to adding potential prices to them after I get the whole list done.

Current Ebay sales:
-The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (3 Volume Hardcover, Stephen Sansweet) - Starting bid= $35.00, or Buy it Now = $60.00.

(Going active Aug 13th at 7pm pst)-Star-Wars-Young-Jedi-Knights-Complete-C ... ers-w-DJ's - Starting bid = $45.00, or Buy it Now = $90.00.

List of other Star Wars books for sale to be put on Ebay later if not sold thru here beforehand:
(I'll keep adding to this list until I have them all listed, at which time I'll change this note to show that the list is complete)

-Tales of the Jedi - Golden Age of the Sith TPB
-TotJ - Knights of the Old Republic TPB
-TotJ - The Freedon Nadd Uprising #1 & 2 individual comics (in bag & board)
-TotJ - Dark Lord of the Sith TPB
-TotJ - The Sith War TPB
-TotJ - Redemption TPB
-Darth Bane - Path of Destruction HC
-Jedi vs. Sith TPB
-Darth Bane - Rule of Two HC
-Darth Bane - Dynasty of Evil PB
-Jedi Apprentice complete series #1-18, plus Special Editions #1 & 2 PB
-Darth Plagues PB
-Prelude to Rebellion TPB
-Cloak of Deception HC
-Darth Maul, Shadow Hunter HC
-Episode I, The Phantom Menace HC
-Outlander TPB
-Emissaries to Malastaire TPB
-Jango Fett, Open Seasons TPB
-Twilight TPB
-The Hunt for Aurra Sing TPB
-Darkness TPB
-The Stark Hyperspace War TPB
-Rouge Planet HC
-Outbound Flight HC
-Jedi Quest series, #1, 2, 3, 4,5, and 10 PB
-The Approaching Storm HC
------thats the end of shelf 1, out of 4.5 bookshelves of books I have to put on this list. And yes, it's all on my bookshelves chronologically!
-Phoenix8008 (a.k.a. Charticus!)
Viva la Valiant!
(moderator of r/Valiant subreddit)