Moon Knight 1 (2014) - Sienkiewicz Variant - CGC'd at a 9.8!

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

macfarlane
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Solar
Favorite writer: Shooter (back in the day)
Favorite artist: Russ Manning (Ironic)
Moon Knight 1 (2014) - Sienkiewicz Variant - CGC'd at a 9.8!

Post by macfarlane »

Afternoon Everyone! I had this one posted on another board, but thought I'd post it here too before going onto Ebay.

I have one comic here-It's been a hot title lately so I thought why not post it here before heading off to ebay.

The Spiel:

I have here one of only 6 CGC universal graded 9.8 Hard to Find Sienkiewicz variants from the Moon Knight 2014 series (there are 7 others that are signed at a 9.8 as of the time of this posting).

This comic is unpressed.

I personally bought this in the LCS myself and sent it off directly for grading. It has had no restoration or any other work done to it other than grading.

At the time of production this one was a 1:75 variant and was not easy to get one's hands on-I've read one reference that suggests that there area only 800-1,000 of these produced period.

Is there a Netflix series in the mix in the future for this character? I don't know, but it's one heck of a hard copy to get ones hands on. If there is a Netflix series who knows what will happen to this book.

What you see in this image is what you get so take a good long look if you are interested-it's already been graded so the condition is already determined.

The Pic's

The Sticker Price:

$1,000 USD + Shipping

Of course if you think you have a reasonable offer PM me.

The Nitty Gritty:

First unconditional :takeit: in the discussion board takes it. If you are PM'ing me when it's posted, I'm sorry but that unconditional buy takes it. If this gets sold I'll post an update STAT.

Sales of CGC comics are final with no returns.

Paypal is the only acceptable payment option for this item.

I already have it packaged up and ready to go and I will charge exact shipping. If you are interested and want to know the shipping costs prior to posting any :takeit: PM me and I'll get a total number sent out to you. I will ship the item in a sealed box (no envelopes...) and it will be well insulated to protect it. It will be shipped Canada Post Expedited Shipping (within Canada or in the US). If you want a different shipping method please let me know.