My posts can all fit in a short box
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
My valiant story

Post by ironherc »

Let's say i started getting interested in comics fully around 2009 after reading some trades at barnes and nobles and borders (when that was a thing) and started collecting issues at the start of 2010 with marvel. After that i started DC and read both for a while. What let me of learning about valiant was when i slowly started learning of the other less known superhero universes like the ones from Image. What got me searching for something different from the big two started with Invincible, still one of my favorite comics of all time. After some research I learned of valiant and it's interesting history, I actually was very disappointed that it's original publication died years before i could get into it and there were no trades so i gave up on hopes of getting something from them. A few years later, Summer of Valiant was announced and that image of X-O walking with his energy sword got me excited. But because of money problems i could only get the trades and of course, i got the first one of X-O which got me hooked. I followed with harbinger, archer & Armstrong, Rai and so on. I love this small but very awesome universe, it's characters and how things do have a impact compared to others, I will keep on been a fan and read every single thing as possible. I read on trades but I will totally get Divinity 3 on single issues cause the concept has me hooked and i wouldn't be able to wait for the trade (will buy it anyways).
Also favorite heroes are X-O, Ninjak, Armstrong and Rai. I love most of them but those are the ones i really like reading about.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris
Re: My valiant story

Post by Chiclo »

Welcome!

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

Welcome to the board! :thumb:

Ricomortis
lookin pu nub in all da wong pwaces
lookin pu nub in all da wong pwaces
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Shadowman - Harada
Favorite title: Imperium
Favorite writer: Dysart & Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Larosa, Henry & CAFU

Post by Ricomortis »

Welcome!

Check out my Gallery for this year: A year in the life of Ricomortis (2018) http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... 35&t=50927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Check out my Gallery for last year: "A year in the life of Ricomortis (2017)" http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... 6#p1056798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobby97801
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Favorite character: X-O Manowar

Post by bobby97801 »

Welcome :thumb:

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Welcome! I've already immortalized you once in our Quotes thread in the Registered Members section :D

I'm a big fan of Invincible as well - been reading that title since around #30. Sad to see its going to end soon.
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TheeBaldMoose
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

Welcome, hope you get involved. Love hearing different ideas from people, you'll love it here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Moose