New female fan

How did you become a VALIANT collector?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Re: New female fan

Post by betterthanezra »

AmethystFaerie wrote:Hey, guess what? I'm still alive. :clap:

But I am soooo bad about getting sidetracked. I have one of those personalities that gets on board with something and I go full force. Then I get burned out and I find something new to get excited about.

So I never did figure out a way to enjoy reading the Humble Bundle on my computer and I got frustrated. I had all of the Bloodshot issues on my tablet from when they had on sale last Fall but I got through the first 7 of those. And then everything just stopped. No comic reading for several months. I got wrapped up in other interests.

But on a whim, my best friend and I decided to fly to Seattle (from Alabama!) to attend Emerald City Comic Con and I was able to meet several of the staff and creators at the Valiant booth. I even got a sketch of Rai from Clayton Crain. So when Bloodshot Reborn came out, I picked it up and read it. Great stuff! So now I am excited again! I went back and re-read 1-7 and now i'm up to issue 14.

By the way, I was able to get a gold edition of Rai # 1 when I was ECCC. Is that a good thing? I also met Matt Kindt. What a super nice guy!

So anyway, I just wanted to share my enthusiasm where I knew it would be appreciated. I apologize ahead of time if I come and go. I'm just crazy like that! :o

P.S. Some of you may have seen me post on Twitter. My account name there is @RobotBubbles and the display name is A.I. Diva
That's you :thumb: I have seen you retweet and favorite some of my stuff I'm glad you have stuck around with Valiant, Keep reading :D

-Brian
I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

betterthanezra wrote:
AmethystFaerie wrote:Hey, guess what? I'm still alive. :clap:

But I am soooo bad about getting sidetracked. I have one of those personalities that gets on board with something and I go full force. Then I get burned out and I find something new to get excited about.

So I never did figure out a way to enjoy reading the Humble Bundle on my computer and I got frustrated. I had all of the Bloodshot issues on my tablet from when they had on sale last Fall but I got through the first 7 of those. And then everything just stopped. No comic reading for several months. I got wrapped up in other interests.

But on a whim, my best friend and I decided to fly to Seattle (from Alabama!) to attend Emerald City Comic Con and I was able to meet several of the staff and creators at the Valiant booth. I even got a sketch of Rai from Clayton Crain. So when Bloodshot Reborn came out, I picked it up and read it. Great stuff! So now I am excited again! I went back and re-read 1-7 and now i'm up to issue 14.

By the way, I was able to get a gold edition of Rai # 1 when I was ECCC. Is that a good thing? I also met Matt Kindt. What a super nice guy!

So anyway, I just wanted to share my enthusiasm where I knew it would be appreciated. I apologize ahead of time if I come and go. I'm just crazy like that! :o

P.S. Some of you may have seen me post on Twitter. My account name there is @RobotBubbles and the display name is A.I. Diva
That's you :thumb: I have seen you retweet and favorite some of my stuff I'm glad you have stuck around with Valiant, Keep reading :D

-Brian
+1 - I believe you have fav'ed/retweeted some of my Twitter posts too!

Glad you came back around - Bloodshot Reborn is an amazing book so far, isn't it? Great score with the RAI gold & Crain sketch! It's always a treat to meet cool creators, and the office dudes at Valiant are second to none :thumb: :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)

Post by jeremycoe »

Welcome to the boards :D
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

ilzuccone
Valiant fan since: VEI

Post by ilzuccone »

:thumb: