Another pesky upstart 1st Anniversary...

How did you become a VALIANT collector?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

The Dirt Gang
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS
Re: Another pesky upstart 1st Anniversary...

Post by The Dirt Gang »

leonmallett wrote:
comicsyte95 wrote:
bobby97801 wrote:Happy Anniversary :thumb:
+1
And another +1. :thumb:
:thumb:
Multum In Parvo

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Harbinger / A & A
Favorite writer: was Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham, Starlin, Henry, and...

Post by doodlebird »

Happy, happy- Joy, joy !
read me, HC/TPB me; sign me, sketch me, slab me.
S.SAHLE

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

doodlebird wrote:Happy, happy- Joy, joy !
My thread lives!! :lol:

Man, my second year here so far (3 months in) is feeling much different... I can't manage to keep up with the boards as easily lately (though for good reasons that I cannot complain about 8-) ) I am starting to feel a little out of touch, though I am glad to know many of you across other social media outlets since 'meeting' you here, & I enjoy communicating with you through them (yes, even you Dunlow! :lol: )
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MarrowMan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Favorite character: ShadowMan
Favorite title: ShadowMan
Favorite writer: Dysart, Jordan

Post by MarrowMan »

The only board member I've actually met IRL, glad to have known such a swell bloke for a year (wow already?) You're ace. :high-five:

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

grendeljd wrote:

Man, my second year here so far (3 months in) is feeling much different... I can't manage to keep up with the boards as easily lately (though for good reasons that I cannot complain about 8-) ) I am starting to feel a little out of touch, though I am glad to know many of you across other social media outlets since 'meeting' you here, & I enjoy communicating with you through them (yes, even you Dunlow! :lol: )
In all seriousness, I look forward to your semi-weekly binges of posts on here.

You hadn't been around in a while, so I had to give you a hard time on Twitter. I'm still laughing at your wife. That was funny.
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

grendeljd
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

MarrowMan wrote:The only board member I've actually met IRL, glad to have known such a swell bloke for a year (wow already?) You're ace. :high-five:
:high-five: Thanks dude! You are the first VF member I met in person, and you're definitely cool in my book! :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grendeljd

Post by grendeljd »

lorddunlow wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

In all seriousness, I look forward to your semi-weekly binges of posts on here.

You hadn't been around in a while, so I had to give you a hard time on Twitter. I'm still laughing at your wife. That was funny.
Thank you, Sir Dunlow! I'd be around more if I were posting while at work, but lately I've been cheating there a bit & doing illustration work instead...

:lol: I can't deny being a sap sometimes... And my wife is such a peach! :cloud9: :D
Speaking of which, I should update that thread about her art in the registered member section - we've had some good experiences at her shows recently.