Architects start

How did you become a VALIANT collector?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

justin
Banned for stealing from his friends
Architects start

Post by justin »

My first introduction to comics came in the form of Garbage Pail Kid cards. Started with those and being my uncle was a huge comic collector he took me to a convention in 1982 where the Pini's and BWS were at among others.

So my first comic I remember ever buying or receiveing was Tarzan and then Conan then Elfqest and followed by early issue X-Men. I continued to buy comics for years to come. It wasn't til about 1988 I started collecting, that is reading, bagging and boarding. I use to keep my comics in old bankers boxes, but decided to take care of them and the fact the comics we about to break a buck a piece is one reason I started wanting to preserve them.

The first Valiant book I bought was Magnus 12, I really wasn't to interested in it but my buddy told me to buy one and hang onto it! So I did and then I went nuts like everyone else in America trying to fill those backissue holes.

Then about 3 years ago, I started buying them again and buying collections of misc books.

Now its on to unpublished art and little trinkets like Comic Buyers Guides with Valiant stories in them.

-J
This user has been banned for using this website to steal from people who were his friends.