Switch to full style
Tell your own story of how you became a VALIANT collector. When did you start? Did you ever quit? What brought you back?
Post a reply

Tue May 01, 2007 2:17:52 pm

I mean 3 o'clock high . . . ?

Tue May 01, 2007 2:18:16 pm

Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


Nerd fight!!! Alright, who's taking bets?

Tue May 01, 2007 11:47:26 pm

siren3-4 wrote:I mean 3 o'clock high . . . ?



yes but who is Jerry Mitchell and who is Buddy Revell?

Wed May 02, 2007 3:27:26 am

siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


12:00 o'clock high ?


Do you know why I am not scared man? Do ya? Do ya? Because you can't fit under my bed 'cause of all my comics and my fiancee's crap. Hah!

I know what I am but what are you?

Only two words left

:hm:

...............


:hm:

...............


'Hola compadre!'

Wed May 02, 2007 12:51:54 pm

leonmallett wrote:
siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


12:00 o'clock high ?


Do you know why I am not scared man? Do ya? Do ya? Because you can't fit under my bed 'cause of all my comics and my fiancee's crap. Hah!

I know what I am but what are you?

Only two words left

:hm:

...............


:hm:

...............


'Hola compadre!'



Biter!

Wed May 02, 2007 2:22:05 pm

Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


12:00 o'clock high ?


Do you know why I am not scared man? Do ya? Do ya? Because you can't fit under my bed 'cause of all my comics and my fiancee's crap. Hah!

I know what I am but what are you?

Only two words left

:hm:

...............


:hm:

...............


'Hola compadre!'



Biter!



Somehow I got sandwiched in-between you guys . . . but I like it . . .

Wed May 02, 2007 2:33:31 pm

Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


12:00 o'clock high ?


Do you know why I am not scared man? Do ya? Do ya? Because you can't fit under my bed 'cause of all my comics and my fiancee's crap. Hah!

I know what I am but what are you?

Only two words left

:hm:

...............


:hm:

...............


'Hola compadre!'



Biter!


I know what I am but what are you!

Wed May 02, 2007 2:34:25 pm

siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
siren3-4 wrote:
Elveen wrote:
leonmallett wrote:Welcome, worldsbestcomics. Hola compadre. :thumb:



hey...... did Leon just steal my line?

I'm the Hola Compadre dude!......

Leon, Leon, you know what this means......


You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.


12:00 o'clock high ?


Do you know why I am not scared man? Do ya? Do ya? Because you can't fit under my bed 'cause of all my comics and my fiancee's crap. Hah!

I know what I am but what are you?

Only two words left

:hm:

...............


:hm:

...............


'Hola compadre!'



Biter!



Somehow I got sandwiched in-between you guys . . . but I like it . . .


I don't know whether to feel flattered...or violated....?!? :o

Thu May 03, 2007 1:16:05 pm

siren3-4 wrote:Somehow I got sandwiched in-between you guys . . . but I like it . . .


Well - if this isn't a custom title waiting to happen, I don't know what is.

:twisted:



-slym

Wed May 16, 2007 5:56:25 am

slym2none wrote:
siren3-4 wrote:Somehow I got sandwiched in-between you guys . . . but I like it . . .


Well - if this isn't a custom title waiting to happen, I don't know what is.

:twisted:



-slym


Just a bump in case Greg missed this fodder for custom title... :twisted:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12:45 pm

It's true, I tell you....they post their stories, and them POOF! they're gone....

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:18:16 pm

They must get gobbled up by the Valiantmeister or something..

I guess the trick is not post in my story :?

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:53:30 pm

Hey, my first post was my story and I'm still here, I guess I'm in the minority :|

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:58:00 pm

But I think it's a true passion that keeps you here... not just a whim.

?

Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:33:30 am

What is it that keeps noobies, like me, from chiming in?

No idea.

I would post more but time is an issue, as well as trying to catch up with all of it is going on. To say nothing of what has gone on, just consider this thread.



:roll: :D :thumb:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:57:37 am

Posting here is about the most interesting part of my 8-hour work day.

Thus, I post.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:58:18 am

Dr. Solar wrote:Posting here is about the most interesting part of my 8-hour work day.

Thus, I post.
:lol:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59:53 am

myron wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:Posting here is about the most interesting part of my 8-hour work day.

Thus, I post.
:lol:

It's funny because it is true.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:14:49 pm

Dr. Solar wrote:
myron wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:Posting here is about the most interesting part of my 8-hour work day.

Thus, I post.
:lol:

It's funny because it is true.
that's usually the funniest stuff! :thumb:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:40:34 pm

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:My dick's bigger than yours. So there.


Image

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:47:27 pm

Dr. Solar wrote:
myron wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:Posting here is about the most interesting part of my 8-hour work day.

Thus, I post.
:lol:

It's funny because it is true.

Welcome to the bored.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:49:07 pm

Jason4u0075 wrote:
ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:My dick's bigger than yours. So there.


Image


Geppetto: (bending over in front of Pinocchio) "Are you SURE you took a cookie from the the jar? Cause I won't be mad if you say you didn't...."

Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:43:30 am

It's true, I tell you....they post their stories, and them POOF! they're gone....


Ebay....we go to ebay...and never leave, except to check the porch to see if something we ordered yesterday is already there.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:53:41 am

Ebay? pffttt... I've been spending all my time on mylittleponyfans.com.
Post a reply