How did you become a VALIANT collector?
- Dr. Solar
- Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
- Posts: 10889
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 8:09:27 pm
- Favorite character: Sven
- Favorite title: Psi-Lords #2
- Location: Los Angeles Surviving Sectors
- I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
- Posts: 20738
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09:11 am
- Favorite character: Kris
- Location: Texas
I know a woman nearly 30 years old. She's currently undergoing a divorce and has a child, lives in the San Francisco area (San Anselmo?) and is an avid fan of Stargate and Farscape (the latter I do take some small measure of pride in bringing to her attention). She also collects My Little Ponies.Jason4u0075 wrote:Ebay? pffttt... I've been spending all my time on mylittleponyfans.com.
She has a paid user account at possibly the gayest site on the whole internet, http://www.ponyisland.net/ . Safe for work, but I wouldn't want anyone to know I'd been there.
- I'm just glad it was pretty good, long and drawn out. (that's what she said.)
- Posts: 3287
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 9:38:00 pm
- Valiant fan since: Unity
- Favorite character: Tie between Flo and Andy
- Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
- Favorite writer: The ones that wrote 4 Valiant.
- Location: Here, there, at some point everywhere.
And back on topic.. the answer is: They go to the dungeons. Specifically Dungeons 3 and 7.
It's not that I don't have an avatar... I've just been working on it for the last few hundred years.