Switch to full style
Tell your own story of how you became a VALIANT collector. When did you start? Did you ever quit? What brought you back?
Post a reply

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:35:39 pm

It's going to take more than being called a hippie so scare me off. My nanite enriched blood sees to that. Sorry I'm not 'anthony'. Just another Valiant fan that just found this website. I haven't even looked at my collection for the last 10 years. The Comic Con this weekend, and finding this site made me interested again. THere was even a Valiant reunion panel for an hour and a half. Only one artist showed up, unfortunatley. But everyone that attended got a Rai #0 signed by 8 or so different artists, writers, etc. I'm sure everyone in attendance is a member of this discussion forum, about 20 people or so-not including my girlfriend that was falling asleep. Hopefully it'll be even bigger next year. Only 364 days to go...

Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:48:58 pm

Inquiring minds want to know,...

Who signed the Rai #0.

Maybe when you get a chance, possible a scan... :D

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:01:41 pm

Blood of Heroes wrote:It's going to take more than being called a hippie so scare me off. My nanite enriched blood sees to that. Sorry I'm not 'anthony'. Just another Valiant fan that just found this website. I haven't even looked at my collection for the last 10 years. The Comic Con this weekend, and finding this site made me interested again. THere was even a Valiant reunion panel for an hour and a half. Only one artist showed up, unfortunatley. But everyone that attended got a Rai #0 signed by 8 or so different artists, writers, etc. I'm sure everyone in attendance is a member of this discussion forum, about 20 people or so-not including my girlfriend that was falling asleep. Hopefully it'll be even bigger next year. Only 364 days to go...

:thumb: Good to here.

David

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:41:43 pm

Welcome! :thumb:

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:49:30 pm

i hope this picture worked.

Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:14:49 am

Well done on the pic, glad I could help with some instructions :D

BTW, the book looks sweet.

:thumb:

Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:48:54 am

Very nice book! I hope there were a couple spares. :hope:

Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:08:33 am

Welcome

and nice book

:thumb:

Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:06:12 pm

The Rai #0 is pretty nice - as others have said, I hope there's some leftovers!!! Now, if I can get some help figuring out most of the sigs... Howard Simpson and Rodney Ramos are recognisable, but I don't know the others.

:D

-slym

Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:58:48 pm

since I drug my girlfriend along, I even ended up with two books.

Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:00:51 pm

Slym's not the only one to "drug" a girl.

Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:35:53 pm

Blood of Heroes wrote:since I drug my girlfriend along, I even ended up with two books.

I remember her grabbing it from me she had this look of I hope he doesn't notice we have one already... :P

Welcome to the boards.

Nice to have meet you.

-Brian

Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:50:43 pm

jedimarley wrote:Slym's not the only one to "drug" a girl.

HEY!!! :mad:

(I thought you didn't overhear me order bourbon for myself and a Roofie-Colada for her!!!)

:twisted: :lol: :P

-slym

Re:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:19:24 pm

Brother J wrote:When I first saw "Blood Of Heroes", I thought the old poster Blood of Heroes might have come back. I wonder whatever happened with him? He has this Bloodshot web site, for any who have never seen it:

http://www.geocities.com/angelo_mortalli/

Remember when Geocities was a thing?? :high-five:

Re: Re:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35:28 am

Aram wrote:
Brother J wrote:When I first saw "Blood Of Heroes", I thought the old poster Blood of Heroes might have come back. I wonder whatever happened with him? He has this Bloodshot web site, for any who have never seen it:

http://www.geocities.com/angelo_mortalli/

Remember when Geocities was a thing?? :high-five:

Holy Lazarus!

Re: my valiant story

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50:52 pm

What a strange, bizarre journey, filled with twists and turns that no one could have ever anticipated...

Re: my valiant story

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:33:57 pm

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:What a strange, bizarre journey, filled with twists and turns that no one could have ever anticipated...

You can say that again. The last thirteen years would certainly be a lot different had I not stumbled across this bored. :wink:
Post a reply