DMG & Valiant scammed NFT investors

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

TheFerg714
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: July 2014
Favorite character: Archer
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp
DMG & Valiant scammed NFT investors

Post by TheFerg714 »

This is from a post on r/Valiant. You all should check out Valiant latest Twitter posts, and the Valiant discord. It's hilarious how mad these NFT weirdos are. Looks like DMG is a *SQUEE* company. Who would have thought? :?
KeyActuator9308 wrote:Valiant, which announced the NFT project with an impressive roadmap, apparently revealed that the roadmap was completely deceptive. They raised over $1 million with Genesis Pass NFTS and Punk Mambo NFTs. NFT investors who rely on DMG and Valiant being an American-based company are greatly disappointed. Valiant, which has not fulfilled any of its promises for months, finally fired all the managers in the discord community, and NFT investors can no longer contact any officials. So far, the only person responsible for this scam is probably Nic Osbourn (https://twitter.com/nicosborn)

I hope that Valiant will fix this business as soon as possible and save the project with competent people who understand the NFT sector. Otherwise, this incident will end all trust in Valiant.
Here's a few more gems I found on Twitter and Discord:
Incompetent teams and managers like you are only jealous of people who work well and go behind their backs and fire them.
As long as the team members do not respond, we will talk about all social platforms and other presentations, we will talk about how selfish and incompetent you are, we will share.
I've seen many team members and administrators on many servers and projects, but we've never seen another team that is so disgraceful and incompetent to give answers for members.
How do these people become team members and how does it work, what does it do and those team members should resign
Team with dignity and pride please resign en masse
save your honor
(In a message directed at the mods, who were hired by Valiant) looks like people trusted you for months and now you are silent... when they questioned things in here you replied as "don't be ridiciluous this is Valiant , how can this be a scam ?" so , what are you going to say now ? Is that all part of the plan ?
Their announcement for the ninjak NFT drop is tone deaf. Sure, it's on the roadmap, but who at this point will mint those? I don't even know who is on the team. The only 'visible' team members are @c-punk and @Dr. Silk - the latter has never made a single post and the former hasn't made a post since March. In effect, there is NO community and unfortunately, they've upset long-time Valiant readers like myself. I'm not gonna buy another Valiant Comic unless this somehow gets resolved.
While nft investors have been saying that they have been victims for days, how are you still sharing as if nothing happened? You took hundreds of people's money and failed them. You didn't keep your promises +
We are waiting for an explanation about valiant NFT. Hundreds of people are waiting for an explanation. Why are you ignoring us?
I'm actually shocked that they haven't even bothered to acknowledge the concerns. They keep posting like everything is fine. I won't buy another Valiant comic until they do something. There isn't even an attempt to communicate with their community.

SwiftMann
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: 90s Shadowman
Re: DMG & Valiant scammed NFT investors

Post by SwiftMann »

Do they need some jpgs to calm them down.

I mean... NFT and scam go hand in hand. Even when something is delivered.
Last edited by SwiftMann on Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:23:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you think any of these [older comics/shows/movies] do not carry a political content and is not using the medium of science fiction to explore real-world ideas, than you have not been paying attention." - Dan Abnett, VCR #246

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

I am sorry that Valiant left the people in the lurch and didn’t deliver their… pixie dust? Magic beans?

Oh, it is pictures of magic beans.

Still, sorry to see the name of Valiant linked to such shenanigans. We used to be able to be proud of the name Valiant, even when they were at their lowest.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

I never was able to figure out what the hell was going on here in the first place and I kind of expected this to happen all along. But if anybody has any cheap jpegs I might be interested if they will take Schrute Bucks.

Blood of Heroes
I only beat my wife when I'm sober.
I only beat my wife when I'm sober.

Post by Blood of Heroes »

depluto wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:19:08 pm I never was able to figure out what the hell was going on here in the first place and I kind of expected this to happen all along. But if anybody has any cheap jpegs I might be interested if they will take Schrute Bucks.

I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »