VEI's November 2020 Solicitations

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

geocarr
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!
Re: VEI's November 2020 Solicitations

Post by geocarr »

And on a lighter note, I saw on FB where Lemon Juice Comics is having a variant wrap around cover for X-O Manowar #2 by JonBoy Meyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
***Support your local farmers!***

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

That's a stunning front cover.....no hands, no feet, no wonder he's angry.

geocarr
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!

Post by geocarr »

Sunlight on Snow wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:44:16 am That's a stunning front cover.....no hands, no feet, no wonder he's angry.
There's one hand! :lol:
***Support your local farmers!***

Sunlight on Snow

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

geocarr wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:46:12 am
Sunlight on Snow wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:44:16 am That's a stunning front cover.....no hands, no feet, no wonder he's angry.
There's one hand! :lol:
But it's behind his back!

TheFerg714
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: July 2014
Favorite character: Archer
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp

Post by TheFerg714 »

The Chosen 1 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:00:08 am
Actually angry post at you. Nothing you say is objective. Theres always a smart arse angle and hanging continuous crap on Valiant. You despise Valiant so much, why are you even here.
Like the dumb post about there being no Valiant head office. So many different ways that could have been posted. Your posts are just a waste on time, with no objectivity at all.

Set your Bad Ideas forum up and *SQUEE* off.
Found the DMG apologist. :roll:

But seriously though, this is a great place to discuss Bad Idea. There's no reason to separate fanbases, like on Facebook and Reddit. We can all talk about Valiant and Bad Idea.

syzhang28

Post by syzhang28 »

The Chosen 1 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:00:08 am
syzhang28 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:40:35 pm
The Chosen 1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:10:16 pm
syzhang28 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:46:30 pm
nycjadie wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:45:07 am Thanks for posting. I'm sad to see so few books.

X-O 2 - Looks like they will have a 1:25 variant.

HW2 Deluxe - This is really nice to have. I note that they included HW2 0. I can't recall, but I thought that wasn't to be in the final collection as you had to mail away for it. It was one of those special quirky books that you needed to chase for. By printing it in a collection, it really devalues that book from a collector perspective.
I hope it wasn't announced by Dinesh and co as not being collected. That would be a real slap in the face to fans who sent in the coupons.
I'm guessing you have a selective memory when *SQUEE* on Valiant and the endless blowing of Dinesh you do.

There was such a *SQUEE* storm or negative comments from The Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer, when it was announced the only way you could get them was when they were released. The BOD:LOTG were never going to be reprinted or collected in a TPB. Im guessing you choose to forget that. It doesn't fit into your Valiant bashing narrative.

It was never announced HW@ #0 was not going to be reprinted in some format, and common sense would dictate that the #0 would find its way in a TPB or compendium.

So, when they announce that they are going to add the #0 send away, you lose your mind and *SQUEE* over Valiant for printing it and it being a slap in the face?

Stop being a *SQUEE* and complain about everything valiant does. Its getting pathetic and annoying. You're not even trying to be objective. You should set up a Bad Ideas forum and *SQUEE* off your comments there.
Are you talking to me or NYCJadie? Because my post was objective, well thought out and did not take an stand on if Valiant said they would republish it one way or the other. If you're talking about NYCJadie I gotta stick up for him and say he also said "I can't recall". So why the angry post at us?
Actually angry post at you. Nothing you say is objective. Theres always a smart arse angle and hanging continuous crap on Valiant. You despise Valiant so much, why are you even here.
Like the dumb post about there being no Valiant head office. So many different ways that could have been posted. Your posts are just a waste on time, with no objectivity at all.

Set your Bad Ideas forum up and *SQUEE* off.
Since i know you are talking to me I can respond. i posted about the offices that way because im not going to separate that decision from the dozen other ones they've made lately like staff leaving, reducing books, pencils down when no one else was etc. its a pattern. can you excuse every decision in isolation? probably. Do they want us doing that? i think so. should we? i dont think so.

secondly, why are you picking on me? im far from the only one posting about valiant in a way that isnt positive (i dont even post negatively) and im not the only one posting about bad idea. why does it even have to be a valiant vs bad idea thing? cant they both exist and be cool