The Final Witness

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: greg, Daniel Jackson

User avatar
Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19:05 am
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Location: United Kingdom
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

AnarchoMambo wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls...so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.
Ohhh-Kay then. So perhaps you’ve got other stuff to worry about then, and frankly it sort of sounds like you might have some other problems too, so find one of those nice threads to post on. We’re having it out with some dude who asked me to be his butt-buddy (see post #34 above) after sharing another tedious bit of nonsense about his pet theories on diversity, and then spouting off a string of incorrect pronouns at me, which I believe was intended as an insult, although I cannot be sure. Think I don’t belong here either? Well, The Final Witness sounds cool to me. Can’t wait to hear more. There, better?
Butt buddy!!! Wow the mask slips!! You get the award for most (only?) homophobic comment I’ve read on these boards :lol: I know your sarcasm radar is not well tuned but I’m NOT being sarcastic this time. What a bigot, hand over your SJW card, you had a good run.
:lol:

User avatar
Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19:05 am
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Location: United Kingdom
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

kjjohanson wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:People just want entertainment not lessons.
Why does this have to be an either/or?

Because once things start getting politically biased you risk fracturing your customer base. Josh Dysart gets the balance really well.

To paraphrase Ricky Gervais from the Golden Globes savaging he gave Hollywood...

Heather Antos et al are in no position to lecture the public ...just provide entertaining books in exchange for $3.99.

Oxmyx
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53:37 pm
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Blister
Favorite title: Rai and the Future Force
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Wind-Smith
Location: Greensboro, NC, USA
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Oxmyx »

syzhang28 wrote:#NOTMYVALIANT

I can't believe we went from literally the perfect relaunch of Valiant to now this in just 2 years
And I almost missed the show. (Due to my habit of reading older material, playing catch-up, barely following industry news. This board is still a recent advent for me, and before that was mostly always in the dark. Heck, I even was listening to podcasts from 2 years ago. It was a better world then)
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

Oxmyx
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53:37 pm
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Blister
Favorite title: Rai and the Future Force
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Wind-Smith
Location: Greensboro, NC, USA
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Oxmyx »

nycjadie wrote:
BugsySig wrote:Man are you guys a bunch of women-haters. :lol:

End rant.
I don't mind agenda, but Antos is vapid, and can't keep her characters straight. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but if the elevator doesn't go to the top floor....
...then you walk the rest of the way?

But, seriously good point about Antos

But more seriously, damn this is a tired argument. I'm not saying it isn't worthy of debate, or important, or even vital, but damn it gets old
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

Oxmyx
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53:37 pm
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Blister
Favorite title: Rai and the Future Force
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Wind-Smith
Location: Greensboro, NC, USA
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Oxmyx »

syzhang28 wrote:
AnarchoMambo wrote:Not so fast, Jerky. As you wisely beat your tactical retreat, know this: dotards like you should not get too chummy...
and ultimately tries to be your friend to save what little face he has.
I gotta say it sounds like you keep posting that he's dumb and he keeps posting his opinions based on the facts as he understands them. I'm eager to see this discussion play out as it is a good topic but I think it would benefit your cause if you replied with your opinions and facts instead of saying he's dumb for having an opinion.
Syzhang, I was thinking the exact same thing, but you brought it up before I got here, and wow there was good reasoning to back up all the emotionality.

Up until that point, it reminded me so much of the current state of politics. Insults and vague platitudes and identity-politics rather than policy.

But that changed. I am looking forward to seeing how this exchange unfolds as I continue to read. I am only on page 2 of 3
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

User avatar
depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Re: The Final Witness

Post by depluto »

I am looking forward to this without much hope that it will be stellar. Apart from that I really don't have anything to add here except that I miss the lineup of titles from 2012. It doesn't seem like that long ago.

User avatar
AnarchoMambo
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:42:33 pm
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Jeff Lemire
Favorite artist: Trevor Hairsine
Location: Chicago, Il
The Final Witness

Post by AnarchoMambo »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote: Butt buddy!!! Wow the mask slips!! You get the award for most (only?) homophobic comment I’ve read on these boards :lol: I know your sarcasm radar is not well tuned but I’m NOT being sarcastic this time. What a bigot, hand over your SJW card, you had a good run.
:lol:
I’m sorry, did you really just quote Ricky Gervais in the post immediately after this one? Did you forget to breathe into the paper bag for a bit first? Ricky had it right at the Golden Globes for sure: the jokes are funnier when the butt(-buddy) doesn’t get it.

Let’s take a moment to admire this situation for a moment: exasperated by what you see as an inappropriate comment, you cry foul and point fingers while you and a couple others lecture me on what is appropriate? Then you critique my sarcasm meter and relate an imaginary private conversation that might occur between Ricky Gervais and Heather Antos in your safe little world? Does anyone else here grasp the irony here? And have I disrupted your fragile little constructs with what you think is appropriate on a comic book chat board?

You worship at the alter of Saint Dysart too. It would be cool to discuss his evolution as a creator from Unknown Soldier to Harbinger to Goodnight Paradise, but I’d prefer to do that on a different thread or with PMs since you seem to be more interested in showmanship and grandstanding on this one. Since you probably only consume a disorienting cocktail of Harbinger and Breitbart, I’d be fine with that too. (Gasp! Hint: This is humor.) You seem so confused by my identity since most of your responses are required to refer to it. I’m a white male too so according to you, I guess I won’t need any more of your lessons from now on.

Speaking of, no responses to my post above about lessons and entertainment either. Seems a great basis for discussion, but hey, shock and horror and outrage at the other stuff. Be a manly-man and chime in that, won’t you? Would give others the impression that you’re not scared of a discussion.

onearmphelan had a nice post above which was fully ignored too. In it, they say that everybody they know loves the Faith books. I guess I can understand how you might selectively ignore that post, as your self-seen status as a permanently vital part of the print and digital comics market are probably at stake there, and any such claims must be written off as fantasy or else those straw men of how things really are come crashing down. I think Jody Houser is a top-tier writer on Faith, Mother Panic, and Doctor Who. Again, let’s begin a chat on why. (Oh you haven’t read Faith either?).

Glimpsing the XO Manowar press release, you guys must be seething. Hopefully after you’ve relaxed a bit we can eventually get to that somewhere, sometime. I’ve got work & family, so I might spend a little less time here for a few days. Will be really interested in what transpires in the meantime.
Last edited by AnarchoMambo on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kjjohanson
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Posts: 4940
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:52:13 pm
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1
Favorite character: Anon-Lurker
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Location: Astoria, NY
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by kjjohanson »

lorddunlow wrote:
AnarchoMambo wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls...so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.
Ohhh-Kay then. So perhaps you’ve got other stuff to worry about then, and frankly it sort of sounds like you might have some other problems too, so find one of those nice threads to post on. We’re having it out with some dude who asked me to be his butt-buddy (see post #34 above) after sharing another tedious bit of nonsense about his pet theories on diversity, and then spouting off a string of incorrect pronouns at me, which I believe was intended as an insult, although I cannot be sure. Think I don’t belong here either? Well, The Final Witness sounds cool to me. Can’t wait to hear more. There, better?
Whoa. I didn't think my comment would set someone off. You must drink almond milk...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
There is no almond milk because there is no almond titty
If you're not a *SQUEE*, you're okay with me.

User avatar
greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Posts: 22344
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39:27 am
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Location: Indoors
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by greg »

kjjohanson wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:
AnarchoMambo wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls...so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.
Ohhh-Kay then. So perhaps you’ve got other stuff to worry about then, and frankly it sort of sounds like you might have some other problems too, so find one of those nice threads to post on. We’re having it out with some dude who asked me to be his butt-buddy (see post #34 above) after sharing another tedious bit of nonsense about his pet theories on diversity, and then spouting off a string of incorrect pronouns at me, which I believe was intended as an insult, although I cannot be sure. Think I don’t belong here either? Well, The Final Witness sounds cool to me. Can’t wait to hear more. There, better?
Whoa. I didn't think my comment would set someone off. You must drink almond milk...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
There is no almond milk because there is no almond titty
Go to 00:54 to 01:13 on this video and get a song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. :thumb:
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/7bs4l7/anti-aging-cream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
kjjohanson
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Posts: 4940
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:52:13 pm
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1
Favorite character: Anon-Lurker
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Location: Astoria, NY
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by kjjohanson »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote:
kjjohanson wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:People just want entertainment not lessons.
Why does this have to be an either/or?

Because once things start getting politically biased you risk fracturing your customer base. Josh Dysart gets the balance really well.

To paraphrase Ricky Gervais from the Golden Globes savaging he gave Hollywood...

Heather Antos et al are in no position to lecture the public ...just provide entertaining books in exchange for $3.99.
I really don't see where the reader has been "lectured" in the books she's edited. Or in the books she hasn't
If you're not a *SQUEE*, you're okay with me.

User avatar
greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Posts: 22344
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39:27 am
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Location: Indoors
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by greg »

This whole discussion is weird. I've forgotten who is arguing for or against what. Clearly someone is wrong. I don't know who, though, because I don't know what is being said.

It seems like two guys on a stage looking out at the audience going, "Get a load of this guy! Am-I-right?!? What a skee-ball enthusiast, if-you-know-what-I-mean."

We don't.

Back on topic, The Final Witness sounds like a long, drawn out court room drama told through comics where they call everyone to the stand for like 11 issues and nothing makes any sense until issue #12... The Final Witness.

Then you're like, "Oh! So it WAS Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe! Those other witnesses were useless."

Yes, that'll be $3.99... unless you bought all twelve, then it's $47.88.

Colonel Mustard was expensive. He better be Grey Poupon.

User avatar
depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Re: The Final Witness

Post by depluto »

Almond Titty is the next name for my fantasy football team.

User avatar
kjjohanson
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Posts: 4940
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:52:13 pm
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1
Favorite character: Anon-Lurker
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Location: Astoria, NY
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by kjjohanson »

greg wrote:This whole discussion is weird. I've forgotten who is arguing for or against what. Clearly someone is wrong. I don't know who, though, because I don't know what is being said.

It seems like two guys on a stage looking out at the audience going, "Get a load of this guy! Am-I-right?!? What a skee-ball enthusiast, if-you-know-what-I-mean."

We don't.

Back on topic, The Final Witness sounds like a long, drawn out court room drama told through comics where they call everyone to the stand for like 11 issues and nothing makes any sense until issue #12... The Final Witness.

Then you're like, "Oh! So it WAS Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe! Those other witnesses were useless."

Yes, that'll be $3.99... unless you bought all twelve, then it's $47.88.

Colonel Mustard was expensive. He better be Grey Poupon.
What's that famous line from War Games?
If you're not a *SQUEE*, you're okay with me.

User avatar
greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Posts: 22344
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39:27 am
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Location: Indoors
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by greg »

kjjohanson wrote:
greg wrote:This whole discussion is weird. I've forgotten who is arguing for or against what. Clearly someone is wrong. I don't know who, though, because I don't know what is being said.

It seems like two guys on a stage looking out at the audience going, "Get a load of this guy! Am-I-right?!? What a skee-ball enthusiast, if-you-know-what-I-mean."

We don't.

Back on topic, The Final Witness sounds like a long, drawn out court room drama told through comics where they call everyone to the stand for like 11 issues and nothing makes any sense until issue #12... The Final Witness.

Then you're like, "Oh! So it WAS Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe! Those other witnesses were useless."

Yes, that'll be $3.99... unless you bought all twelve, then it's $47.88.

Colonel Mustard was expensive. He better be Grey Poupon.
What's that famous line from War Games?
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

User avatar
Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09:11 am
Favorite character: Kris
Location: Texas
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Chiclo »

lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls and might actually be conscious and I spent a large portion of my day worrying about bees dying because marketing firms have convinced legions of vegans and vegan wannabes to consume almond milk to the point of absurdity (don't even get me started on oat milk) and I find this entire discussion tedious and circular...

p. s. I also just realized that our honeybees are an invasive species in North America and that has me doubly upset, so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
What is up with oat milk?

User avatar
Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19:05 am
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Location: United Kingdom
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

greg wrote:This whole discussion is weird. I've forgotten who is arguing for or against what. Clearly someone is wrong. I don't know who, though, because I don't know what is being said.

It seems like two guys on a stage looking out at the audience going, "Get a load of this guy! Am-I-right?!? What a skee-ball enthusiast, if-you-know-what-I-mean."

We don't.

Back on topic, The Final Witness sounds like a long, drawn out court room drama told through comics where they call everyone to the stand for like 11 issues and nothing makes any sense until issue #12... The Final Witness.

Then you're like, "Oh! So it WAS Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe! Those other witnesses were useless."

Yes, that'll be $3.99... unless you bought all twelve, then it's $47.88.

Colonel Mustard was expensive. He better be Grey Poupon.
That’s funny because it’s true ...and I’m one of the guys! :lol:

User avatar
Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09:11 am
Favorite character: Kris
Location: Texas
Contact:
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Chiclo »

AnarchoMambo wrote:You worship at the alter of Saint Dysart too. It would be cool to discuss his evolution as a creator from Unknown Soldier to Harbinger to Goodnight Paradise, but I’d prefer to do that on a different thread or with PMs since you seem to be more interested in showmanship and grandstanding on this one. Since you probably only consume a disorienting cocktail of Harbinger and Breitbart, I’d be fine with that too. (Gasp! Hint: This is humor.) You seem so confused by my identity since most of your responses are required to refer to it. I’m a white male too so according to you, I guess I won’t need any more of your lessons from now on.
Do the Brits read much Breitbart? Probably more like Katie Hopkins. I wanted to go see her when she was in (the) Midland(s).

Why start with Unknown Soldier? That's like starting discussing a band that had been around for a long time and finally gets a hit record, like how Metallica fans get about the black album.

User avatar
AnarchoMambo
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Personal shoe-shopper for Atom!
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:42:33 pm
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Jeff Lemire
Favorite artist: Trevor Hairsine
Location: Chicago, Il
Re: The Final Witness

Post by AnarchoMambo »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote: That’s funny because it’s true ...and I’m one of the guys! :lol:
and me! Any questions?

<silence>

<exit stage right>

User avatar
Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19:05 am
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Location: United Kingdom
Re: The Final Witness

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

Chiclo wrote:
AnarchoMambo wrote:You worship at the alter of Saint Dysart too. It would be cool to discuss his evolution as a creator from Unknown Soldier to Harbinger to Goodnight Paradise, but I’d prefer to do that on a different thread or with PMs since you seem to be more interested in showmanship and grandstanding on this one. Since you probably only consume a disorienting cocktail of Harbinger and Breitbart, I’d be fine with that too. (Gasp! Hint: This is humor.) You seem so confused by my identity since most of your responses are required to refer to it. I’m a white male too so according to you, I guess I won’t need any more of your lessons from now on.
Do the Brits read much Breitbart? Probably more like Katie Hopkins. I wanted to go see her when she was in (the) Midland(s).

Why start with Unknown Soldier? That's like starting discussing a band that had been around for a long time and finally gets a hit record, like how Metallica fans get about the black album.
I’ve heard of Breitbart but I’ve never seen it, I think it’s an online news site with right wing leanings I’m guessing?
Yeah, Katie dishes out red pills aplenty :thumb:

User avatar
nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Posts: 6561
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38:36 am
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Toyo Harada
Location: Seattle
Re: The Final Witness

Post by nycjadie »

Chiclo wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls and might actually be conscious and I spent a large portion of my day worrying about bees dying because marketing firms have convinced legions of vegans and vegan wannabes to consume almond milk to the point of absurdity (don't even get me started on oat milk) and I find this entire discussion tedious and circular...

p. s. I also just realized that our honeybees are an invasive species in North America and that has me doubly upset, so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
What is up with oat milk?
It's America's attempt to put gluten in everything. As someone with an allergy: NOTHING IS SAFE.

User avatar
lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Posts: 13357
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51:31 pm
Re: The Final Witness

Post by lorddunlow »

nycjadie wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I'm a guy who thinks plants have souls and might actually be conscious and I spent a large portion of my day worrying about bees dying because marketing firms have convinced legions of vegans and vegan wannabes to consume almond milk to the point of absurdity (don't even get me started on oat milk) and I find this entire discussion tedious and circular...

p. s. I also just realized that our honeybees are an invasive species in North America and that has me doubly upset, so you guys should all take a long look at yourselves and maybe reevaluate your lives because I'm about as crazy as a person can be and I'm like "WTH is going on here?" in this thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
What is up with oat milk?
It's America's attempt to put gluten in everything. As someone with an allergy: NOTHING IS SAFE.
But oats don't contain gluten...

At least they don't contain it naturally.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

reddog
Harbinger rank: Nensei
Harbinger rank: Nensei
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 5:44:17 am
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: chu chuck
Favorite title: solar
Favorite writer: shooter
Favorite artist: lapham
Re: The Final Witness

Post by reddog »

meant to say goat silk

User avatar
lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Posts: 13357
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51:31 pm
Re: The Final Witness

Post by lorddunlow »

reddog wrote:meant to say goat silk
Is that milk from soy goats?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

User avatar
depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Re: The Final Witness

Post by depluto »

I thought it was from goat titties.

User avatar
possumgrease
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35:29 pm
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Location: Alabama
Re: The Final Witness

Post by possumgrease »

“And the award for GOAT titties, goes to....?


Post Reply