David Michelinie interview

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

jrnewto
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
David Michelinie interview

Post by jrnewto »

An opportunity has come up to interview David Michelinie, so if anyone has any questions with regard to his runs on H.A.R.D. Corps, Rai or Turok, I'm happy to include (or even for his Marvel runs). I'll be focusing on several of his unresolved plots too, so if there's any of those you're desperate to get answers, please note them here.

Ryan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Re: David Michelinie interview

Post by Ryan »

jrnewto wrote:An opportunity has come up to interview David Michelinie, so if anyone has any questions with regard to his runs on H.A.R.D. Corps, Rai or Turok, I'm happy to include (or even for his Marvel runs). I'll be focusing on several of his unresolved plots too, so if there's any of those you're desperate to get answers, please note them here.
I'd be interested to know if remembers any of the Rai mythology that they originally planned. Like did they map out some of previous Rais and did they have any plans about where the original Rai power came from? Not the Blood of Heroes but the original Rai power where he could form weapons. Maybe he won't remember any of that lol. Planning on re-reading those early Rais again soon.

kjjohanson
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1
Favorite character: Anon-Lurker
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Re: David Michelinie interview

Post by kjjohanson »

Considering some of the characters he created that have made it to the big screen (Venom, Scott Lang, Jim Rhodes, Justin Hammer), characters rumored or expected to reach the big screen (Carnage, Taskmaster), I wonder what other characters he's created that he'd be interested in seeing on the big screen, or that he thinks have a lot more potential for larger roles in the comic universes they're a part of.
If you're not a *SQUEE*, you're okay with me.