Valiant Sunday on The Comic Source - Ninjak vs the Valiant U

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Jace
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clay Mann
Valiant Sunday on The Comic Source - Ninjak vs the Valiant U

Post by Jace »

The latest episode of Valiant Sunday is live.

DBS and I talk about the State of Valiant after all the recent changes.

Plus we give a quick review of Bloodshot Salvation #9 and Ninja-K #6

https://lrmonline.com/news/episode-281/
Last edited by Jace on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jace
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite artist: Clay Mann
Re: Valiant Sunday on The Comic Source

Post by Jace »

Today's Valiant Sunday is a chat with Bat in the Sun's Aaron Schoenke about the upcoming web series.

A couple things before you listen. We didn't grill Aaron on the long delays or why it took so long. I know many of you want to know the answers to these questions and I am curious myself. However, Aaron agreed to come on to promote the series and help spread the love of Valiant. I didn't think it was appropriate to focus on the negative. I did mention the delays and you can kind of read between the lines, but if finding answers to these questions is why you are tuning in, you may be disappointed.

Also we don't get specific details about how it will be released on Comicbook.com, the site will be making an official announcement with all the details this week. We didn't want Aaron to hurt his relationship with the site by announcing things early.

The interview is great, and i especially like how much Aaron is a fan. He is one of us when it come to his love for comic book characters and the fact he gets to bring these characters to life with his work is amazing.

I hope you guys all like the interview!

https://lrmonline.com/news/episode-287/

TheFerg714
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: July 2014
Favorite character: Archer
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp
Re: Valiant Sunday on The Comic Source

Post by TheFerg714 »

Jace wrote:Today's Valiant Sunday is a chat with Bat in the Sun's Aaron Schoenke about the upcoming web series.

A couple things before you listen. We didn't grill Aaron on the long delays or why it took so long. I know many of you want to know the answers to these questions and I am curious myself. However, Aaron agreed to come on to promote the series and help spread the love of Valiant. I didn't think it was appropriate to focus on the negative. I did mention the delays and you can kind of read between the lines, but if finding answers to these questions is why you are tuning in, you may be disappointed.

Also we don't get specific details about how it will be released on Comicbook.com, the site will be making an official announcement with all the details this week. We didn't want Aaron to hurt his relationship with the site by announcing things early.

The interview is great, and i especially like how much Aaron is a fan. He is one of us when it come to his love for comic book characters and the fact he gets to bring these characters to life with his work is amazing.

I hope you guys all like the interview!

https://lrmonline.com/news/episode-287/
Dude your podcast is fantatsic. Really great interview with Joe Illidge.