VIN DIESEL Signs on for BLOODSHOT

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that
Re: VIN DIESEL Signs on for BLOODSHOT

Post by Elveen »

BugsySig wrote:I don’t mean to be a downer, but being listed as a producer doesn’t necessarily mean you have any input. Stan Lee is listed as a producer in just about every Marvel movie. I hope that’s not the case here, but given the recent status of Dino and DMG/VEI I doubt it.

I can 100% tell you that this is not a "Stan Lee" role wth Dino.

ONE HUNDRED

Now, if it is past this movie or not...... who knows. Valiant is not the MCU, lets get one movie made and out. Dinesh is working on this flick. And I'd imagine everyone knows what "working" means to Dinesh. Dude had his hands is EVERYTHING at Valiant. Even when we are hanging out he is taking texts and calls from all kinds of dudes (many who we all know).

Once it became "official" my first question to him was about his role with the flick. and I have passed it on to you dudes.

of course, LOTS can still go wrong (Nick Cage Superman????) but it has been green lit, Vin is Bloodshot, they will start filming soon, Dinesh will be involved.

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

BugsySig wrote:I don’t mean to be a downer, but being listed as a producer doesn’t necessarily mean you have any input. Stan Lee is listed as a producer in just about every Marvel movie. I hope that’s not the case here, but given the recent status of Dino and DMG/VEI I doubt it.

sorry double post

ShadowTuga
Chapa Zero in Portuguese translated to English would be Chapa Zero.
Chapa Zero in Portuguese translated to English would be Chapa Zero.
Valiant fan since: 2012

Post by ShadowTuga »

WrathOfArmstrong wrote:
So awesome, I've had a hard time grasping that this movie is actually going to happen. Vin is the man. I can't wait to hear what he thinks of Valiant and Bloodshot. When he's passionate about something it's pretty awesome and it should turn a lot of people towards the comics.
I still remember the guy PROUDLY talking about Melkor (spelling), his D&D 7th lvl Fighter character on the Conan show.
He has geek cred, at least in my book.
“To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not.”
Yamamoto Tsunetomo

BugsySig
I could be talking poo-doo.
I could be talking poo-doo.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Ivar, Timewalker
Favorite title: Harbinger/Timewalker
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart/FVL
Favorite artist: Joe Quesada

Post by BugsySig »

greg wrote:
Elveen, paradise, and betterthanezra all say Dinesh is working with Sony, so your worry might apply... except that it doesn't.
I desperately hope he is involved. And if he is been, and Sony likes him, then I can see him being involved. I also know that Dino will/would love nothing more than to be involved. Just knowing the separation was not exactly amicable, I have my doubts. I hope they prove to be wrong.
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

BugsySig wrote:
greg wrote:
Elveen, paradise, and betterthanezra all say Dinesh is working with Sony, so your worry might apply... except that it doesn't.
I desperately hope he is involved. And if he is been, and Sony likes him, then I can see him being involved. I also know that Dino will/would love nothing more than to be involved. Just knowing the separation was not exactly amicable, I have my doubts. I hope they prove to be wrong.

Don't hope.

Elveen wrote:

I can 100% tell you that this is not a "Stan Lee" role wth Dino.

ONE HUNDRED

Now, if it is past this movie or not...... who knows. Valiant is not the MCU, lets get one movie made and out. Dinesh is working on this flick. And I'd imagine everyone knows what "working" means to Dinesh. Dude had his hands is EVERYTHING at Valiant. Even when we are hanging out he is taking texts and calls from all kinds of dudes (many who we all know).

Once it became "official" my first question to him was about his role with the flick. and I have passed it on to you dudes.

of course, LOTS can still go wrong (Nick Cage Superman????) but it has been green lit, Vin is Bloodshot, they will start filming soon, Dinesh will be involved.

David_Cody
One of few who have a circa 1993 Valiant tattoo
One of few who have a circa 1993 Valiant tattoo
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O 14
Favorite character: Sting
Favorite title: Harbinger

Post by David_Cody »

I can imagine Vin telling his assistant, "Go to our LCS and buy the run of Bloodshot comics you can find."

Phantom
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
Location: I would rather be under the stars in a tent, or on a park bench.

Post by Phantom »

Congratulations to Vin Diesel.
But that means I didn't get the part. :(
I wish their was a Spinal Tap comic, and I had a copy CGC graded at 11.

Shadowman99
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Shadowman99 »

Phantom wrote:Congratulations to Vin Diesel.
But that means I didn't get the part. :(
Sorry man, I heard it was a neck and neck race to the finish between you guys though :thumb:
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t