Ninjak v Valiant Universe?

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris
Re: Ninjak v Valiant Universe?

Post by Chiclo »

Shadowman99 wrote:
BugsySig wrote:
TripleH_0225 wrote:The Wondercon panels showed some really really cool sh!t. The Shaman of Sexy as The Eternal Warrior looks interesting, at first thought I didn't think he could pull the look off (too thin IMO) but after seeing the variant covers I'm glad to have been proven wrong on my initial take.
Many wrestlers seem "thin" when next to other wrestlers, but in real life would be considered crazy jacked. I remember running into Chris Jericho, Edge and Christian at a piano recital years back and thinking how huge Edge and Christian were and they would have been considered "thin" wrestlers.
I cannot imagine these dudes at a piano recital for one moment! What the heck was the situation?!
There is a word filter on this board. When you type piano recital, it prints piano recital.

Dammit, piano recital.

Piano recital.

Topless bar. Bar where women dance without their tops.

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart

Post by betterthanezra »

Chiclo wrote:
Shadowman99 wrote:
BugsySig wrote:
TripleH_0225 wrote:The Wondercon panels showed some really really cool sh!t. The Shaman of Sexy as The Eternal Warrior looks interesting, at first thought I didn't think he could pull the look off (too thin IMO) but after seeing the variant covers I'm glad to have been proven wrong on my initial take.
Many wrestlers seem "thin" when next to other wrestlers, but in real life would be considered crazy jacked. I remember running into Chris Jericho, Edge and Christian at a piano recital years back and thinking how huge Edge and Christian were and they would have been considered "thin" wrestlers.
I cannot imagine these dudes at a piano recital for one moment! What the heck was the situation?!
There is a word filter on this board. When you type piano recital, it prints piano recital.

Dammit, piano recital.

Piano recital.

yeah there is story behind that & I was involved in it :lol:

It was a SDCC scenario with Sonic Dan and myself and one other no longer member to this forum..

-Brian
I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shadowman99
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Shadowman99 »

Chiclo wrote:
Shadowman99 wrote:
BugsySig wrote:

Dammit, piano recital.

Piano recital.

Haha! I never knew about that word filter! Now the story makes much more sense :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

magnusr
I would hang a left...
I would hang a left...

Post by magnusr »

Tragically, word is that Jason David Frank is not with us any longer.

https://geekireland.com/has-power-range ... rank-died/

/Magnus

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

Word is that it was suicide. I met him once, before he played Bloodshot. Seemed like a nice guy. He was obviously tired but willing to talk to people.

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Sad to hear the news - especially if it was suicide. I did hear that he ‘lost his battle with mental illness’, so I guess that’s what they were trying to politely allude to.

I enjoyed his rendition of Bloodshot.
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

Aw, that's really sad news.

JDF looked great as Bloodshot.