Switch to full style
Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.
Be courteous towards others who may not want too much information before they can read it for themselves.
The Published Issue Discussions sub-forum exists for books to be discussed in detail after publication.
Post a reply

greetings all

Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:41:53 pm

Hey guys I just found this site!!! I have been a fan of valiant since the early 90's. It's great to see that valiant is still alive and well in the comic world. I just broke out my collection and was doing alittle appraisal and came across you all. :D My day is complete

Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:47:14 pm

Welcome to the boards!!! There are some real cool people that frequent this board so don't be shy!!!

twofour

Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:47:35 pm

just a warning-if you don't want to become obsessive compulsive about valiant comics-run! run away!

every story here is the same...i hadn't bought a book in 6 years, now i'm donating plasma trying to buy an eternal warrior 27 vvss... :wink:

Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:14:13 pm

Booyah.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:31:56 pm

And be careful of people trying to con you out of your books. We all know they are worthless. So just to save everyone the trouble I will offer you 10 cent each just to take them off your hands. I know, It is a very generous offer but we love Valiant. You might get a few better offers, but they all have rubber checks so only sell to me. :twisted: :wink:

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:16:57 pm

x-omatic wrote:And be careful of people trying to con you out of your books. We all know they are worthless. So just to save everyone the trouble I will offer you 10 cent each just to take them off your hands. I know, It is a very generous offer but we love Valiant. You might get a few better offers, but they all have rubber checks so only sell to me. :twisted: :wink:

I'll mail cash. 25 cents a book, more than double X-Os generous offer! I could be talked to trading some 90s Image straight up... :P

Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:30:54 pm

lobo wrote:I'll mail cash. 25 cents a book, more than double X-Os generous offer! I could be talked to trading some 90s Image straight up... :P

30 cents! :P

Welcome to the community Red. In addition to the forums here, check out the Inventories, Price Guide ... all kinds of great stuff.

RD

Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:17:08 pm

Yes, welcome to the boards!

Set aside a couple days of time and visit:
http://www.valiantcomics.com/valiant/siteindex.asp
:shock: :P

Enjoy!

Greg

Re: greetings all

Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:52:54 pm

red wrote:Hey guys I just found this site!!! I have been a fan of valiant since the early 90's. It's great to see that valiant is still alive and well in the comic world. I just broke out my collection and was doing alittle appraisal and came across you all. :D My day is complete

Welcome to the boards. Image Image
Post a reply