ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Official Calendar |
It is currently Apr 19, 2019 2:18:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:47:50 am 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Posts: 18949
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
I can't tell ... is this a good offer?

Image


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:52:41 am 
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:39:27 am
Posts: 21707
Location: Indoors
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
depluto wrote:
I can't tell ... is this a good offer?

Image

Wow. Does Quidd let you block the 8 year olds who are using their Mom's phone?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09:27 am 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
greg wrote:
depluto wrote:
I can't tell ... is this a good offer?

Wow. Does Quidd let you block the 8 year olds who are using their Mom's phone?

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27:13 am 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Posts: 18949
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
iggy101us wrote:
Not a Valiant trade but I traded away a #1 print and 2 other low print #s for Rick & Morty's Poster (a 500cc in 1st edition). I think it's much harder to obtain than the Valiant 500cc's since there are about 5 times more Rick & Morty fans compared to Valiant fans.

I think that is a really good deal ... Common No. 1s are tough but there are thousands of them. That Rick and Morty card is in huge demand.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01:15 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
depluto wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Not a Valiant trade but I traded away a #1 print and 2 other low print #s for Rick & Morty's Poster (a 500cc in 1st edition). I think it's much harder to obtain than the Valiant 500cc's since there are about 5 times more Rick & Morty fans compared to Valiant fans.

I think that is a really good deal ... Common No. 1s are tough but there are thousands of them. That Rick and Morty card is in huge demand.

Thanks. The Poster card is staying in my collection. I am still missing the other R&M 500cc (Where are my testicles?) in 1st edition, not sure if I will ever track it down. Since the 2nd edition just sold out recently, maybe they will go into 3rd edition and I can track down the 1st edition down the road.

Also I think that the Valiant artist editions will eventually go into 2nd editions, since the X-Files Fourth Kind set (500cc rare set) got reprinted.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:23:06 pm 
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58:17 pm
Posts: 793
Location: The Faraway
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot #1 (2012)
Favorite character: Ninjak/Woody
Favorite title: Bloodshot/Ninjak
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
I joined recently after getting an iPhone. Love it.

My handle is Bl00dsh0t. :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:28:24 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
I joined recently after getting an iPhone. Love it.

My handle is Bl00dsh0t. :thumb:

I just sent you a friend request.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:13:15 am 
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58:17 pm
Posts: 793
Location: The Faraway
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot #1 (2012)
Favorite character: Ninjak/Woody
Favorite title: Bloodshot/Ninjak
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
iggy101us wrote:
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
I joined recently after getting an iPhone. Love it.

My handle is Bl00dsh0t. :thumb:

I just sent you a friend request.


accepted just now :)


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36:24 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
I joined recently after getting an iPhone. Love it.

My handle is Bl00dsh0t. :thumb:

I just sent you a friend request.

accepted just now :)

I just sent you a trade :wink:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58:44 pm 
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:58:17 pm
Posts: 793
Location: The Faraway
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot #1 (2012)
Favorite character: Ninjak/Woody
Favorite title: Bloodshot/Ninjak
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
iggy101us wrote:
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Bl00dsh0t wrote:
I joined recently after getting an iPhone. Love it.

My handle is Bl00dsh0t. :thumb:

I just sent you a friend request.

accepted just now :)

I just sent you a trade :wink:


Thank you! Really appreciate it :thumb:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:36:05 am 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
2 new sets were released yesterday - Artist Edition: Raul Allen and Patricia Martin (signed and unsigned). The signed cards have already sold out and the unsigned cards are more then half sold. Interesting to note that while the signed set is rarer, more people have completed the signed set (218 as of now) compared those who have completed the unsigned set (187 as of now).


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:43:45 am 
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40:14 am
Posts: 3288
Location: Utah
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)
iggy101us wrote:
2 new sets were released yesterday - Artist Edition: Raul Allen and Patricia Martin (signed and unsigned). The signed cards have already sold out and the unsigned cards are more then half sold. Interesting to note that while the signed set is rarer, more people have completed the signed set (218 as of now) compared those who have completed the unsigned set (187 as of now).


The signed set was easy if you had the coins. Just buy 4 guaranteed packs and trade for the ones you didn't get. Unfortunately, I only had enough coins for 3 packs.

_________________
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48:34 am 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
jeremycoe wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
2 new sets were released yesterday - Artist Edition: Raul Allen and Patricia Martin (signed and unsigned). The signed cards have already sold out and the unsigned cards are more then half sold. Interesting to note that while the signed set is rarer, more people have completed the signed set (218 as of now) compared those who have completed the unsigned set (187 as of now).

The signed set was easy if you had the coins. Just buy 4 guaranteed packs and trade for the ones you didn't get. Unfortunately, I only had enough coins for 3 packs.

I spent all most of my coins on 4 guaranteed packs and only had enough coins for half of the unsigned set. I ended up finishing the unsigned set this morning by trading. The odds may be better to have gone with the deluxe packs with a chance for the signed card. But I was afraid of bad luck and missing out on the signed cards so I just went for the guaranteed packs. Now I have to start saving up coins again.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:38:37 pm 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Posts: 18949
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
I was sleeping when the signed set went up ... had to go another route for them.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51:06 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
Eternal Struggle has sold out. Nothing Could Stop These Machines is close to selling out (only 15 left as of now).


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:52:27 pm 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41:11 pm
Posts: 1425
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Harbinger / A & A
Favorite writer: was Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham, Starlin, Henry, and...
Yep, spent to much coin on those sets, but I did my first ever first to complete on the signed set. I was actually hoping this would be a lower cc set, but whatever.
And card 3 in Darque Passages sold out, and like 3 left of card 2.
I'm glad Quidd and Valiant apparently have good a relationship so that it keeps moving at a steady pace, some channels are getting very little new stuff. :clap:

_________________
read me, HC/TPB me; sign me, sketch me, slab me.
S.SAHLE


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:41:10 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
Quidd sets I would love to see:

Cary Nord artist edition
Clayton Crain artist edition
Collector's Edition set of classic Valiant covers (i.e. VH1). Quidd has already done cards of X-O covers from the 90s so I think they should do this for other titles.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:57:55 pm 
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40:14 am
Posts: 3288
Location: Utah
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)
iggy101us wrote:
Quidd sets I would love to see:

Cary Nord artist edition
Clayton Crain artist edition
Collector's Edition set of classic Valiant covers (i.e. VH1). Quidd has already done cards of X-O covers from the 90s so I think they should do this for other titles.


I agree with all 3.

_________________
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42:01 pm 
...formerly The Beyonder
...formerly The Beyonder
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 3:55:43 pm
Posts: 989
Location: Canada
Valiant fan since: Unity. The first time.
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: VEI Quantum & Woody
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Romulo Fajardo
NO more artist edition, please.

Or, to be specific, no more signatures. :P

This 100 count card business hasn't been fun for me. I'm willing to PayPal $$$ to anyone who can help me with the signed Giorellos.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53:11 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
I traded away a #2/1000 for a 100cc signed artist edition that I need. She's chasing rank in the new Raul Allen and Patricia Martin set. I pulled the #2/1000 last night out of a pack.

This is my 2nd signed Tomas Giorello artist edition card. Need to track down 2 more.

Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:28:32 pm 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:38:47 pm
Posts: 18949
Location: Pluto Beach FL
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Nice! I would make that trade in a heartbeat.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26:10 pm 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41:11 pm
Posts: 1425
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Harbinger / A & A
Favorite writer: was Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham, Starlin, Henry, and...
depluto wrote:
Nice! I would make that trade in a heartbeat.

What he said ! :high-five:

_________________
read me, HC/TPB me; sign me, sketch me, slab me.
S.SAHLE


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30:03 pm 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41:11 pm
Posts: 1425
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Harbinger / A & A
Favorite writer: was Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham, Starlin, Henry, and...
iggy101us wrote:
I traded away a #2/1000 for a 100cc signed artist edition that I need. She's chasing rank in the new Raul Allen and Patricia Martin set. I pulled the #2/1000 last night out of a pack.

This is my 2nd signed Tomas Giorello artist edition card. Need to track down 2 more.

Image

And there's a involved backstory as to why that was happening, let's just say you got the the timing right on that trade. :thumb: :banana:

_________________
read me, HC/TPB me; sign me, sketch me, slab me.
S.SAHLE


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:39:41 pm 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
New Star Trek pops award for completing the pop set today are asking for $80 and $100. I'd be surprised if they actually sell at those prices . . . but there is a bigger group of ST fans and the award pops are limited to only 207.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222573081292

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282560482324


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quidd
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43:32 am 
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12:20 am
Posts: 8896
Location: Calizona Sector, North Am
New Valiant set dropping today at 4pm EST


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group