Quidd

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

iggy101us
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
Re: Quidd

Post by iggy101us »

Make sure you guys claim your coins this morning. There's a 25k coin bonus.

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

iggy101us wrote:Here's a set listed for $200 or best offer (not mine):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quidd-Complete- ... SwrhBZFoEr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's a rare set and sold out almost instantly but asking $200 . . . :o
Sold for $75

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

iggy101us wrote:
iggy101us wrote:Here's a set listed for $200 or best offer (not mine):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quidd-Complete- ... SwrhBZFoEr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's a rare set and sold out almost instantly but asking $200 . . . :o
Sold for $75
That's a great sale if the seller is a Quidd user who doesn't collect Valiant. :D

I'd probably sell 10,000 of my non-Valiant Quidd cards/stickers for $50, if someone offered.
I'm not sure I'd want to sit there pressing 10,000 "add-to-this-trade" buttons, though. :lol:

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Armstrong
Favorite title: Harbinger / A & A
Favorite writer: was Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham, Starlin, Henry, and...

Post by doodlebird »

Actually sold at best offer of 60 :D
And he's divesting of Quidd. If anyone wants his stuff take a look and then contact him on eBay about, as in the rules of Quidd there is to be no talking about selling on their app (technically no selling at all, but ...). Also another who has a ton of Valiant is also quitting. Both have been there since pretty much the beginning and say the kids are dragging all the fun they had out the app before; I was couple months after they started and yeah there are more stupid trades offered these days, but I found a bunch of touchy people since the get go- and maybe a little less these days. So any way they are cruffalo1 and angiehull822012 on eBay, if want their Quidd username PM me (just being overly cautious with whole no selling Quidd rule thing). Be nice, they both are good folk, I will actually miss them as I traded with them over the months. And hopefully I didn't just overstep/over share, but they asked if I wanted more to let them know and I've already spent more than I intended so I figured a little share here would be okay.
read me, HC/TPB me; sign me, sketch me, slab me.
S.SAHLE

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

Oh, and totally unrelated:
depluto - I just noticed your current avatar (pic below) and Florida rocks! Lol !Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S.SAHLE

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

:clap:

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

doodlebird wrote:Actually sold at best offer of 60 :D
And he's divesting of Quidd. If anyone wants his stuff take a look and then contact him on eBay about, as in the rules of Quidd there is to be no talking about selling on their app (technically no selling at all, but ...). Also another who has a ton of Valiant is also quitting. Both have been there since pretty much the beginning and say the kids are dragging all the fun they had out the app before; I was couple months after they started and yeah there are more stupid trades offered these days, but I found a bunch of touchy people since the get go- and maybe a little less these days. So any way they are cruffalo1 and angiehull822012 on eBay, if want their Quidd username PM me (just being overly cautious with whole no selling Quidd rule thing). Be nice, they both are good folk, I will actually miss them as I traded with them over the months. And hopefully I didn't just overstep/over share, but they asked if I wanted more to let them know and I've already spent more than I intended so I figured a little share here would be okay.

:thumb: Pretty good deal given how rare the cards are. Hopefully Quidd is done with the cartoon shows for now. It was kind of ridiculous to have 2 new kid channels every day for like a week.

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

Yeah, all the kids show stuff is rough, but to be expected if they got access to all Cartoon Network. It least it does help keep Quidd thriving- even in if nothing good for us, lol. But if they had to survive on just primarily one channel collectors like us they'd go under. Now if they could get some Image stuff I may even actively collect another a channel, or Dark Horse...
And yeah, I thought buying that set keeps me a bit more likely to be okay when I screw up and miss the next to be sold out set- so far I've only made the drop on one of those and still didn't get much, and yet every not sold out set I've been right on time for, lol.
S.SAHLE

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

Just checked that Lula is down to 41 cards left. :o

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

And a new divester, clctr_coins on eBay. I traded with before, haven't bought any from yet (only because I've bought too much, but still tempted, lol) and I he was looking to get one the 100cc when I told him about me buying most of mine and he decided to sell instead of finish, lol. He just was unhappy with not getting that 100cc set and decided he rather try to get some money back (spent bunch on coins !)
So his stuff has not been picked through by anyone yet.
S.SAHLE

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

Kaboom comics are now on Quidd. They do not have their own channel but the new Steven Universe set features the covers of the Steven Universe comics by Kaboom.

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

doodlebird wrote:And a new divester, clctr_coins on eBay. I traded with before, haven't bought any from yet (only because I've bought too much, but still tempted, lol) and I he was looking to get one the 100cc when I told him about me buying most of mine and he decided to sell instead of finish, lol. He just was unhappy with not getting that 100cc set and decided he rather try to get some money back (spent bunch on coins !)
I traded some cards with him on Quidd yesterday, trading away a few of my dupe Valiant cards for his dupe X-Files cards. We also traded a bunch of base cards.

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

iggy101us wrote:
doodlebird wrote:And a new divester, clctr_coins on eBay. I traded with before, haven't bought any from yet (only because I've bought too much, but still tempted, lol) and I he was looking to get one the 100cc when I told him about me buying most of mine and he decided to sell instead of finish, lol. He just was unhappy with not getting that 100cc set and decided he rather try to get some money back (spent bunch on coins !)
I traded some cards with him on Quidd yesterday, trading away a few of my dupe Valiant cards for his dupe X-Files cards. We also traded a bunch of base cards.
Cool, he's not divesting completely I don't think, but also I think trying to get more complete sets to sell. Seems nice, and another person I encountered due to wanting those 100cc cards. I helped him with question he had about selling through ebay and paypal. So far I've resisted my temptation to buy, but he has some good offers. :)
S.SAHLE

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

doodlebird wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Cool, he's not divesting completely I don't think, but also I think trying to get more complete sets to sell. Seems nice, and another person I encountered due to wanting those 100cc cards. I helped him with question he had about selling through ebay and paypal. So far I've resisted my temptation to buy, but he has some good offers. :)
From chatting with him, it seems like he has the problem of having "too many" cards focused in a few channels. So he's branching out into other sets and collecting pops.

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

iggy101us wrote:Kaboom comics are now on Quidd. They do not have their own channel but the new Steven Universe set features the covers of the Steven Universe comics by Kaboom.
I wonder if Adventure Time will do covers as well ? Actually surprised neither Buffy or Firefly has done any (least not any that I've noticed).
S.SAHLE

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

Just traded away a #1 for 3 artist edition cards that I need.

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)

Post by jeremycoe »

Quidd was crashing non-stop for me today. I had to uninstall and reinstall. I think I lost out on my 25,000 coins as a result :( At least it seems to be working now.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

jeremycoe wrote:Quidd was crashing non-stop for me today. I had to uninstall and reinstall. I think I lost out on my 25,000 coins as a result :( At least it seems to be working now.
Android or iPhone? It crashed once for me (iPhone) today but that's not unusual.

jeremycoe

Post by jeremycoe »

iggy101us wrote:
jeremycoe wrote:Quidd was crashing non-stop for me today. I had to uninstall and reinstall. I think I lost out on my 25,000 coins as a result :( At least it seems to be working now.
Android or iPhone? It crashed once for me (iPhone) today but that's not unusual.
Android. I'd never had problems with it before.

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

jeremycoe wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Perhaps too much trading? :? :P

jeremycoe

Post by jeremycoe »

iggy101us wrote:
jeremycoe wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Perhaps too much trading? :? :P
We better test it out. For "science" send me a bunch of good cards and I'll report whether my app crashed again :D

doodlebird
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by doodlebird »

iggy101us wrote:Just traded away a #1 for 3 artist edition cards that I need.

Nice :thumb:
S.SAHLE

iggy101us

Post by iggy101us »

doodlebird wrote:Actually sold at best offer of 60 :D
Cruffalo is selling his entire collection. Over 56k items . . . that's going to take a long time to add to trade. Asking $650 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Entire-Quidd-Di ... Sw42dZJnVj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Donovan
...formerly The Beyonder
...formerly The Beyonder
Valiant fan since: Unity. The first time.
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: VEI Quantum & Woody
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Romulo Fajardo

Post by Donovan »

Three signature cards needed. Would sell a kidney.

100 card count. Ugh.

greg
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

jeremycoe wrote:
iggy101us wrote:
Android has been broken for 24 hours.