Who would win...... A Jedi master vs _____________

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

etos45
I live to be inefficient!
Re: Who would win...... A Jedi master vs _____________

Post by etos45 »

kjjohanson wrote:
etos45 wrote:
kjjohanson wrote:Okay, so we're assuming a universe where both realities co-exist, which means Archer has knowledge of the force, which pretty much means he kicks everyone's @$$.
He could have knowledge of it, but no midichlorians. So no force ability. :thumb:
I'm trying to ignore everything we learned int he second trilogy.
Well, it seems the prequels are all I'm basing my arguments on. :lol:

jmatt
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.

Post by jmatt »

Bone-A-Fach-ee wrote:Don't get me wrong. I love star wars, but jedi aren't all that powerful.
It's true. Order 66 was given and they all fell to handfuls of Jango Fett clones with ordinary blasters. Aric in a walkover.

etos45

Post by etos45 »

jmatt wrote:
Bone-A-Fach-ee wrote:Don't get me wrong. I love star wars, but jedi aren't all that powerful.
It's true. Order 66 was given and they all fell to handfuls of Jango Fett clones with ordinary blasters. Aric in a walkover.
So let's run with this... Order 66 wasn't handfuls of Jango clones. It was handfuls of genetically altered Jango clones. This could go a couple of different ways.

1) Perhaps clones aren't part of the living force. The Emperor was involved in the creation of them, there's no telling what all he altered besides a chip in their brain. It's possible that whatever the force uses as a defense, the Emperor managed to weaken, making threats harder to detect.

2) The jedi are worn from war at this point. Why not use order 66 in the beginning? He needed to wear the jedi down and build up their trust in the clone troopers to lower their guard. When the time is right... boom! No jedi.

3) Maybe their ability to mask the threat has to do with numbers? Most of the massacres happened with large volumes. Yoda detected the threat and survived because there were only two on them. Less effective.

4) Just to point out, many jedi survived order 66.

I still think Aric has no chance against a proficient jedi. But let's make things interesting. What about the sith? Vader could squash most, I think. The Emperor would dominate just about anyone in his Revenge of the Sith days.

drmirage
WOW! OMG BBQ! Thats crazy!
WOW! OMG BBQ! Thats crazy!
Valiant fan since: 1990
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: BWS

Post by drmirage »

If if were the Sith, it will be nearly impossible to win against Darth Sidious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2B7nNblzRY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jmatt

Post by jmatt »

drmirage wrote:If if were the Sith, it will be nearly impossible to win against Darth Sidious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2B7nNblzRY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice fight sequence. :thumb:

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that

Post by Elveen »

jmatt wrote:
drmirage wrote:If if were the Sith, it will be nearly impossible to win against Darth Sidious.

Nice fight sequence. :thumb:
Totally