I just hit a gold mine....Some help?

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

NewtoComics
paulsmith56 is my hero
paulsmith56 is my hero
I just hit a gold mine....Some help?

Post by NewtoComics »

A buddy of mine just moved into an old house, and found a huge collection of over 1000 antique comic books all in ziploc bags, and put me in charge of selling them. Im thumbed through 5, and picked these two out, can someone give me some insight if these are worth ANYTHING?
Sorry im not too good yet at the description of these things... but here is the info i got off of em...

X-Men Volume 1 Issue 6
X-Men Volume 1 Issue 15

I heard X men were the ones worth the most, so let me know.... Thanks alot!

Ryan

dino
Nerd Boss
Nerd Boss
Valiant fan since: 1993

Post by dino »

http://www.comicspriceguide.com
is pretty good for prices on the fly.
If those are from the 60s and in NM you could get around $700-1000 on ebay

valiantdude
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!

Post by valiantdude »

wait a second..if you are truly
"New to comics" and asking questions a person with even moderate collecting skills could easily at least gauge...how is it that you found this web-site and chose to post that question here?
TRUST NO ONE!!!!! :)

jusdb
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by jusdb »

good point VD...i was thinking the same thing...of all the "comic" boards, this guy finds THIS ONE....

btw, maybe shortening your handle to "VD" isn't the smartest thing to do :P

whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Magnus

Post by whetteon »

jusdb wrote: btw, maybe shortening your handle to "VD" isn't the smartest thing to do :P
:lol: :oops:
The Site for Tracking Collectible Comic Trends on Ebay
http://www.lyriacomicexchange.com/

valiantdude

Post by valiantdude »

Next hes going to tell us that we can buy them for supercheap because he is "New to comics" and doesn't want to deal with the hassle. Hell you can have them all $200, just send your money here...
Hey man I can smell B.S., thats right, even through my TV (its cooler than you think),so take your thinly veiled deciet elsewhere.
My power to smell B.S. is, i know, something i devolped after reading Harbinger too many times, and yes, is in fact a "Harbinger" power. These days, at the end of every day, i draw my life in comic form, since my Harbinger power manifested in "this" universe, these comics are a continuation of the original valiant universe. Being the only person having these comics, I am the only person that can truly have 100% VH1 completion.
So, in conclusion, keep your Bloodshot platinums.
How many of you have ValiantDude #7 (in this issue VD gets wasted, and punches a cop in the face; comedy ensues)
JUST ME!!!! Ha,Ha
You want to know what the print run was: ONE, F'N ONE
Don't think im selling these babies either, oh no.
Try looking for these on ebay,SUCKERS!!!!